Content Update 1.1.2 and Checkpoints

And one more nerf for the summoner !!! yeah...
OK this waypoint system actually almost solves my biggest annoyance with PoE -the resetting of instances. I often forget to place a TP, or don't want to waste one as I think I won't die, and then (of course) die and have to wade through what I've just cleared earlier.

THX

You could also remove or do something else about the instance timeout, some time?

I often find some gear I want to check out in the safety of town, and lose track of time, to find my TP is gone. I then have the same problem of wading through already run through instances.

Any solution to that?
So fine Chris!
Checkpoints mean more operations on databases = more fragility to desync. But i hope GGG know what they doing
Bad move nerfing flesh offering. summoners needed as much help as they could get since pets can't survive higher level maps. Once again you guys are trying to lose players ergo lose money. Fail. -999999
Last edited by masonikraft on Apr 7, 2014, 3:14:52 AM
"
GoBBLeS666 wrote:

I often find some gear I want to check out in the safety of town, and lose track of time, to find my TP is gone. I then have the same problem of wading through already run through instances.

Any solution to that?

Also happens to me but we cannot blame the devs for that, solution: be quicker and/or get an egg timer :)

Checkpoints are great, thanks for that!
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Waiting on a patch for Chaos Penetration Gem;

IGN: JuanTamod / Epic_Hero
microtransactions - Wait for me I'm coming to get you! :D
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
Marvelous update GGG! Support and respect (`_´)ゞ

"
JuanTamod wrote:
Waiting on a patch for Chaos Penetration Gem;

Sadly, never ever EVER, going to happen. My unique item craft was about Chaos penetration, but it is just way Over-Powered after GGG tested for balance. Hence this spells no Chaos penetration items to be in-game, unless they found balance around it. Just not now... (~_~;)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael