Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Zeno's Bino's Kitchen Knife Crit ST/Reave build. 1.1.4.

Your guys' problem with mana sustain isn't lack of leech, it's lack of max mana. Every 100 max mana you get is another 12.5 mana / second you can leech.
IGN: Dmillz
Just curious, how does this build do against reflect mobs/bosses?
"
MASTADEBATOR wrote:
Just curious, how does this build do against reflect mobs/bosses?

I tend to have no problems with reflect while wearing rat's nest. I Simply don't use Reave unless i have a granite/jade up.

With Abyssus reflect can be a little scary so i tend to only run maps with reflect with Rat's nest.
Hallo, How many hp is needed? I have 4700 but if I will pick up Rat's Nest I will lose 250. How many dps does Rat nest give? How many dps does Bino give& I have only 270 pDPS Demon dagger and I am not able to buy Bino. What's about rare phys dagger instead bino?
IGN: Javana
"
Orlog wrote:
Hallo, How many hp is needed? I have 4700 but if I will pick up Rat's Nest I will lose 250. How many dps does Rat nest give? How many dps does Bino give& I have only 270 pDPS Demon dagger and I am not able to buy Bino. What's about rare phys dagger instead bino?

Losing 250 HP is very very little, 4500 is still pretty good, I would definitely pick up Rat's Nest if that's all you are losing. Bino's is a luxury not a necessity, a 270 pDPS dagger will work just fine. Bino's gives you more damage because the base crit is really high for the amount of pDPS it has (around 200 pDPS), as well as extra poison damage on kill and extra healing. You can get a rare dagger that is better than Bino's but it will cost ridiculous currency (20+ exalts).
IGN: Dmillz
"
Dmillz wrote:
"
Orlog wrote:

Losing 250 HP is very very little, 4500 is still pretty good, I would definitely pick up Rat's Nest if that's all you are losing. Bino's is a luxury not a necessity, a 270 pDPS dagger will work just fine. Bino's gives you more damage because the base crit is really high for the amount of pDPS it has (around 200 pDPS), as well as extra poison damage on kill and extra healing. You can get a rare dagger that is better than Bino's but it will cost ridiculous currency (20+ exalts).

This answer is correct.

Rat's nest gives decent damage AND movespeed. MS is pretty nice for dodging attacks/spells as well as clearing maps faster.

A Rare dagger works great as well, but i suggest getting more block if you don't use a bino's because the regen is part of what makes the build so tanky.
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
Last edited by POOPHAMMER on May 1, 2014, 9:25:57 PM
redid my build a bit, im pretty happy with my spec throw DPS @ 80 :)

this is with charges up

I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
"
p00phAmmeR wrote:
Using this setup and loving it so far, just need to replace the sapphire ring + amulet some time

Looks pretty good. How is the belt working out? I'd try one but i like the chaos res on mine. Gear looks good.

"
p00phAmmeR wrote:

this is with charges up

Looks solid. Gear? I'm guess Abyssus and a well rolled dagger. Life seems kinda low but that's always fixable.
"
Zeno666 wrote:
"
p00phAmmeR wrote:
Using this setup and loving it so far, just need to replace the sapphire ring + amulet some time

Looks pretty good. How is the belt working out? I'd try one but i like the chaos res on mine. Gear looks good.

"
p00phAmmeR wrote:

this is with charges up

Looks solid. Gear? I'm guess Abyssus and a well rolled dagger. Life seems kinda low but that's always fixable.

Nope, I am getting the life nodes as we apeak

I set double strike with pcoc instead of reave, the power charges help a huge bit

The sapphire ring will be replaced soon with another fat diamond ring, so ill hav eeven more dps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info