Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Zeno's Bino's Kitchen Knife Crit ST/Reave build. 1.1.4.

"
buckwildg wrote:
Hi,

I am level 58 right now and having mana issues. Did you have mana issues or is it just me?

Thanks

Awesome build!

The only time i have mana issues is when i whirling blades too much and then try and fight a pack right away.

It might be worth it to get a little bit of mana on gear (i have it on my shield) to make your mana pool a little bigger.
Hi,

Mind me asking, when do you use reave, and when do you use st?
Basically all i have seen only relies on Spectral Throw, when reave is BARELY used....

Also, how do you manage a decent mana regen? Mine is all f*cked up when it comes to running hatred AND grace altogether
I've got to change Carnage Heart but my stats points won't quite reach bino's required intelligence

Tried running with
unfortunately the gems won't fit in so I'm running with a tabula rasa right now.

Also, does all your life leech relies on bino's regen?

Any output is greatly apreciated!

Oh I forgot, i'm lvl 69.. my dps is not quite as good as yours, barely reaching 5K with ST, not using reave (since I don't see the point, in fact)
43.5% crit chance.
Last edited by Payday1337 on Apr 23, 2014, 9:14:25 AM
Payday,, u need to upgrade your gear a lot ;)
Reave is the single target dps for boses or rare monsters
Spectral Throw is for crowd control
And if u want to use the 2 60% auras i recomedn using alfa howl,, but that just will be waste couz rats all the way ;)
And binos regen is just a + to the build,, all the life leach comes from bloodrage + mings heart + mby other items u use + from the 20/20 life gain on hit from spectral.
"
Halava wrote:
And if u want to use the 2 60% auras i recomedn using alfa howl,, but that just will be waste couz rats all the way ;)
And binos regen is just a + to the build,, all the life leach comes from bloodrage + mings heart + mby other items u use + from the 20/20 life gain on hit from spectral.

Besides the amulet, aaaand...the armor (??), what really needs to be changed?

Saffels? i get tons of resists from it, and max resists, and the rest is a bunch of resistances and life (besides the uniques)

i still do a lot of damage to uniques/rares monsters, at what point am i supposed to use reave?
"
Payday1337 wrote:
"
Halava wrote:

Besides the amulet, aaaand...the armor (??), what really needs to be changed?

Saffels? i get tons of resists from it, and max resists, and the rest is a bunch of resistances and life (besides the uniques)

i still do a lot of damage to uniques/rares monsters, at what point am i supposed to use reave?

I only use reave when fighting tanky rares/uniques. Most of the time ST does plenty of damage. Honestly you don't need to use it at all. My ST is at 15k DPS so that's plenty of DPS for most mobs. On rares with high ES and such rave just kills them faster in general.

I plan on removing Reave at some point but i haven't decided what to use yet. Do you mind posting your tree? It might help me understand why your DPS isn't very high even with a 6 link.
Hello poison friends ;)
Right now i am level 81 (trying to make best out of binos PVE/PVP)

>>>>Skill tree<<<<
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4EfgSxBbUF-QguDkgRlhXwFr8YvRmOGtsbrR6BIuoj9iQ8JP0mlSdhJ6kppStvMgE6WD3iSO5JUUp9S41MYE4qVUtW9Vb6WkhabVuvYeJirGegbXtwUnBWeK5943_GhxmHdofbiEKMNpAblWaXBpfQmhObJpuNnZadqqOKpn-nNKdcsbOyGbJEtMW1SLfTuT7AUcHFwuzEos3qz3rTftUA1p3Xy9o9227b1N0N3vbjhOdU53To1u1B7YPuDu_w8-r8xf8c

>>>>End game goal<<<<
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4EfgSxBX0FtQX5BukILgkhDkgPxBGWFfAWvxi9GY4a2xuXG60egSLqI_YkPCT9JpUnYSepKaUrbzIBOJY6WDt8PeJI7klRSn1LjUxgTipVS1bqVvVW-lpIWm1br2HiYqxnoG17cFJwVnDVcsN4rn3jf8aHGYd2h9uIQow2kBuVZpcGl9CaE5smm42dlp2jnaqio6OKpn-nNKdcqwuxs7IZskS0xbVItxe307jKuT65fMBRwcXC7MSizAbN6s96037VANad18vaPdtu29TdDd7244TnVOd06Nbp_u1B7YPuDu_w8-r8q_zF_xw=

By now tested 74/75+ maps and i have no problems except i am a little bit low on my life pool ~3500+hp with mings,, but that is not causing problems and can be easy get upgraded through gear.

My gear:

Note: This gear is for maping only (because my friend is playing with summoner and he is using 7 auras including all 4 purity's),, for soloing only difference is that i change only death rush and headhunters for resist/hp ring and rustic sash with resist/hp. +for maping in shield that hatred is swaped for haste (if we go our 3 man party with the third cyclone guy who uses 3 more auras besides our summoner guy)

Anyway things i need to upgrade(buy) for making the build perfect:
Enhance (skill gem)<< will use this in gloves for upgrading whirling blades speed and to get more life leach out of bloodrage.
Conc eff (skill gem)<< need 20 quality (this one will be easy)
Stone of Lazhwar << need this one corrupted with an 4% additional block chance
Shield << need to craft myself or buy one (it will cost over 100ex for sure ;) the idea is to get a shield with a base (Vaal buckler or corrugated buckler) <<these 2 shields for base because they have the largest amount of implict block chance (its 32%). So anyway i am willing to buy one with flat eva/eva%/+to all resist/hp/1 more resist/6% additional block chance (so together from shield it will be 38% block)
Armor << Just need high evasion armor (same as shield will cost me over 100ex) but yeah high eva/all resist/hp.
Then it will be complete.

If u ask why i use lazhwar and rainbowstrides, the answer is easy,, spell block guys. So if your block chance is higher so will raise your spell block. Blocks overall (spell and normal block) are the best survival mechanics by now.
So using my shield+tempest shield(skill gem)+nodes my block for now is like 54%+ spell block 40%. My end game block (when i get the corruption on amulet and my shield) will be 72% (75max) spellblock 54%+

P.S.
1.Tempest shield is a really good skill to think about because for crit builds if u block it will shock stack your enemies ;)
2.Headhunters + death rush are amazing farming tools (death rush for onslaught and of the chaos resist) and headhunters for the modes u get,, and guess what,, they stack together if u kill 3 rares u get modes from all 3 of them ;)
3.Try to get a friendly summoner guy with a lot of auras,, then u can push this build to the maximum + he will thank u a lot for the binos regen to minions and himself + all the mods from rares apply also to minions
4. Getting the right colors is pain in the ass!!!

Conclusion: Thank u for reading this,, and i am 100% sure ill will get to lvl 100 with no problems,, just farm and again farm. I am really suggesting this build (only thing its really expensive and not newbie friendly.)

Thanks and have fun ;)
Last edited by Halava on Apr 24, 2014, 4:24:24 AM
What would you think of something like this lategame?

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgYABH4FfQW1BfkG6QkhDkgPxBGWFfAWvxi9G60eGh6BIuoj9iQ8JpUnYSepKCorbyzhMFQwcTIBOkI6WDt8PeJI7klRSn1LeEuNVUtW6lb1VvpaSFptYeJjQ2egbXtwUnBWeK59dX3jfll_xocZh3aH24hCjDaOipAblwaX0JlXmhObJp2WnaOio6OKpn-nNKdcrGaxs7IZskS0xbVIuMq5PrvjwFHBxcLsxKLGos3qz3rTftQj1QDYdto9227b1N2o3vbjhOdU53To1u1B7g7veu_w8-r8q_zF_rr_HP-T

The plan would be to run Hatred + Purity (any or just elements), use a Crest of Perandus (or GG rare shield) and Stone of Lazwhar amulet. This would give you 64% block with 32% spell block, 40% chance to dodge and 30% spell dodge. You can still get a bit of armor on the rest of your gear where you can. Enduring Cry + Immortal Call + Evasion + Dodge + Block should completely negate physical (you can even run Blind in a 6L). This way you also have a lot more mitigation vs Spells which are the real killer late-game.

Thoughts?
IGN: Dmillz
"
Dmillz wrote:
What would you think of something like this lategame?

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgYABH4FfQW1BfkG6QkhDkgPxBGWFfAWvxi9G60eGh6BIuoj9iQ8JpUnYSepKCorbyzhMFQwcTIBOkI6WDt8PeJI7klRSn1LeEuNVUtW6lb1VvpaSFptYeJjQ2egbXtwUnBWeK59dX3jfll_xocZh3aH24hCjDaOipAblwaX0JlXmhObJp2WnaOio6OKpn-nNKdcrGaxs7IZskS0xbVIuMq5PrvjwFHBxcLsxKLGos3qz3rTftQj1QDYdto9227b1N2o3vbjhOdU53To1u1B7g7veu_w8-r8q_zF_rr_HP-T

The plan would be to run Hatred + Purity (any or just elements), use a Crest of Perandus (or GG rare shield) and Stone of Lazwhar amulet. This would give you 64% block with 32% spell block, 40% chance to dodge and 30% spell dodge. You can still get a bit of armor on the rest of your gear where you can. Enduring Cry + Immortal Call + Evasion + Dodge + Block should completely negate physical (you can even run Blind in a 6L). This way you also have a lot more mitigation vs Spells which are the real killer late-game.

Thoughts?

Pretty low life(200%) and several pieces of gear missing life due to being uniques.

You would be tankier, but you'd be lucky to hit 3500 life which kinda makes it a waste to have all the block/spell block and still get 1 shot.

Evasion does work with this build, but i don't recommend it unless you use a pretty good chest and shield. You also neglect Ondar's Guile which is an insanely strong Keystone. It basically makes you immune to projectile damage and reflect generated via projectile attacks.
Ondar's isn't really needed IMO between the evasion/dodge/block/immortal call combination, it's good but I just don't have the skill points! As for HP I agree it's pretty low, I think I'll drop 6% block for 24% HP which should help a bit.

I haven't specced into this yet, this is more of an eventual route I was looking into. Sounds like I'll want to make sure I have some pretty decent gear to back it up before I make the transition. Thanks!
IGN: Dmillz
Any thoughts about my version of this build?
would love to hear some reviews, questions or criticism ;)
Last edited by Halava on Apr 25, 2014, 1:17:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info