Zeno's Bino's Kitchen Knife Crit ST/Reave build. 1.1.4.

"
SuperBrainy wrote:
is it possible to kill atziri with this build?
Should be able to yes. The first build ever to do it was an elemental ST build and the gameplay is the same.
IGN: Dmillz
"
Dmillz wrote:
"
SuperBrainy wrote:
is it possible to kill atziri with this build?
Should be able to yes. The first build ever to do it was an elemental ST build and the gameplay is the same.

Yeah this is what i think as well.

As long as you use whirling blades to dodge shit and you'd likely want to use a saffells it could be done.
bumpp!
King of Scrubcore Hah
twitch.tv/k0reangamer
up
right now i'm running flicker strike instead of reave because that shit is boring.
also is that a nice chest to use
"
gokulnath wrote:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABH4FfQW1BfkOSBEvEZYV8Ba_GL0a2x4aIuoj9iQ8JP0mlSepKCoppStvMFQyATY9OlhJUUp9TipVS1bqVvVW-lptW69h4mKsZ6Bte3BScFZ943_GhxmHdofbiEKIa4w2kBuX0JlXmZqaE5smnZado52qo4qmf6c0p1yxs7IZskS0xbVItve5Prl8wFHBxc3qz3rVANad227b1N0N3vbjhOdU53To1un-6xTrY-1B7g7v8PPq-WP8q_zF_5NaSO960359df66u-PEorcXOJY=

You can actually save 3 points on the pathing, by going into Ballistic Mastery from above and leaving away those unnecessary 2 points next to Nullification. That's enough to reach Aspect of the Panther:

"
StahlregenX wrote:
"
gokulnath wrote:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABH4FfQW1BfkOSBEvEZYV8Ba_GL0a2x4aIuoj9iQ8JP0mlSepKCoppStvMFQyATY9OlhJUUp9TipVS1bqVvVW-lptW69h4mKsZ6Bte3BScFZ943_GhxmHdofbiEKIa4w2kBuX0JlXmZqaE5smnZado52qo4qmf6c0p1yxs7IZskS0xbVItve5Prl8wFHBxc3qz3rVANad227b1N0N3vbjhOdU53To1un-6xTrY-1B7g7v8PPq-WP8q_zF_5NaSO960359df66u-PEorcXOJY=

You can actually save 3 points on the pathing, by going into Ballistic Mastery from above and leaving away those unnecessary 2 points next to Nullification. That's enough to reach Aspect of the Panther:

ya i know but i cant respec because i lose my overcap resist and my evasion.currently am sitting at 26 without grace and after grace 40 phy dm reduction .without these passive and with my current health 4366 am a joke to the upper secptre evangelist bombs .but when i reach heart of oak . i will respec depth perception and 12 phy dmg dagger and get the projectile speed and this build will be totally complete at level 86 . after that going to take life/eva nodes to reach 5k health and 50 phy dm reduction. if i can get 20 20 reduced mana then i will drop the reduced mana reserve nodes and this build can be complete at level 85.

i stopped using spectral throw and went with reave against dom with two topaz flasks and i can kill him without dying

improvement

1.if i can get 6l 1k eva chest and get my hands on 20 20 reduced mana .this build can reach 60 phy dmg reduction and can reach near 5k health and all can be achieved in level 89 .full complete
right now am poor as fuck.good luck to out there who r super rich who can rock with this build tanky/dps in 6 player party

why am i using angelic shield?

2 reasons
1. to overcap my resists
2. to use cwdt setup

thanks to zeno giving the idea of using angelic shield .
my current gear is somehow turned to mf gears and i get good drops from dom runs.

right now am playing poison trapper at level 64 one shotting everything in 72 maps

Hi,

I am level 58 right now and having mana issues. Did you have mana issues or is it just me?

Thanks

Awesome build!
"
buckwildg wrote:
Hi,

I am level 58 right now and having mana issues. Did you have mana issues or is it just me?

Thanks

Awesome build!

Shouldn't really have any issues as long as you have the Mind Drinker passive. The unique Slitherpinch Gloves help for leveling as well. You will still have to run 1 flask (I run a hybrid) just in case, but 90% of the time I didn't use it.
IGN: Dmillz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info