[1.3.0] [BL/TM] BM Flame Totem solo Magic Find/group culler. (78+Maps solo/Dominus)

"
exalition wrote:

endgame i plan to have 5k+ hp , max resists+enough to wear double andvarius , max block/70%+spellblock , and probally around 300 life regen
i could always swap some totem dmg nodes for hp/resists for andvarius if need , my goal with this build is to farm piety and dom as fast as possible and still stay safe with max block/spellblock , im not planning on doing high maps with this but u probally could function as a mf culler switching some gems around

You don't think you could run high level maps with this?

I like the 5k hp and max blocks very much, so I'm probably gonna shuffle some points to match your build. I'd really like to run some solo 66-70ish maps later on though so I was wondering why the "no high lvl map" attitude?

Also, I might be a beginner, but even I know 120 point builds are a no-no. Cut it down to about 100-105 and you lose a lot of important nodes.
Last edited by outpixeled on Aug 28, 2014, 4:41:59 PM
Currently lvl 82 in Beyond, doing lvl71-72 maps, trying to get higher level ones. So far no problems and still using a 5L and lvl 18 gems, so...

As for Piety farming. You do not need that much survivability for her. If you're not planning on doing higher level maps don't even bother getting high block and stuff, just wasted points.

Let me know if you guys wanna see my gear and build.
"
Dmillz wrote:
"
Namcap wrote:
Do you have a recommended setup for a crit build? I would like to move to crit but I just can't see how someone could get more than like 25-30% crit chance which seems very low, so not sure it's worth the passive investment.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989913

But there is no 1.2 tree in that guide and when I posted in it no one gave a tree for it. I guess the dual void batteries and infernal mantle would help a lot for crit, 6-7 power charges could probably pass 50% crit.

This is the best I could come so far but I barely get 25-30% crit with this. I can see getting to 45% like the guide, but that's at level 100. From 75 to 85 I would get nothing but Int just to travel all the way to the shadow's side for crit/power charge.

Last edited by Namcap on Aug 28, 2014, 5:43:05 PM
"
buks wrote:

Let me know if you guys wanna see my gear and build.

Yes, pretty please.

I'm trying to find/create two builds, one with max block/spellblock with at least 200%iir but retaining at least moderate DPS (probably for 75+ and map runs), and another balanced with higher DPS. Most important part is, I'm in Beyond, and I do NOT intend to die easily so I'm willing to sacrifice some 100-200%iir and DPS for survivability later on.
I`am 82 right now and grind most of time 70-72 maps. even without any stats on my chest i can clear all maps easy without near rips etc.

my items 2251dps and 4.8k hp@ 252 IRR 18 IQ
Spoiler

my build

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAA8YEswYOBqAJ9hDMFCAUTRRxFSAWbxiRGjgkqiW8Jy8n7Sj6KhMqTSu2LKcs6TWSNuk8LT38PydBh0p9SsRKyEz_T31QR1FgVbVYY1nzWitbr18_Y_1khGaeZ6BsFm6qcql4aXsgfuKAVoGvgseHGYd2jEaMz5BVns2iAKPypKynMKeErKqvbLEFtfK3PrjQvJ_AGsEExPbFisauxtjYvdo63Q3fv-Nq45_qGO8O8B_yL_ZI9q73MviT-Ov5vfno-tL8S_zF_gr-hw==
Last edited by Dobermann83 on Aug 28, 2014, 6:40:31 PM
Is using Shock Nova to shock mobs still a good idea?
I am using shock nova now but it seems everyone switched over to Herald of Ice instead. I am in the process of leveling up Herald of Ice and the support gems in my other weapon load out and will probably switch over.
"
Techneeq wrote:
I am using shock nova now but it seems everyone switched over to Herald of Ice instead. I am in the process of leveling up Herald of Ice and the support gems in my other weapon load out and will probably switch over.

How do Herald of Ice and Shock Nova serve the same purpose? What support gems would you use on HoI (apart from Reduced Mana)?
They don't serve the same purpose, but they both take up gem slots. Some people have presumably chosen to drop the shock nova trap setup in favor of herald of ice.

Personally, I like Herald of Ice so far. With Mortal Conviction and Reduced Mana (level <20) it takes 8% of my life but boosts my DPS substantially. I go from about 956 tooltip to 1090 tooltip with herald, and that's without any cast speed on my weapon. It's also worth noting that my herald of ice does not have any quality.
IGNs

Standard: Gyakufu | Gyakufuu
Warbands: Tsukikage
Tempest: Yamakage
I just wanted to say that

FL + FasterProj + LMP + FirePen

is way better (faster) than

FL + FasterProj + LMP + Faster Casting
"Embrace the darkness"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type