New Ground Slam Effect in 1.1.2

It looks "stunning"!
As cool as it looks, I don't get why spikes would jut from earth, when you slam it...?

It's much better than the old one, though. It was quite underwhelming, especially compared to freaking spikes impaling your enemies :p
less spiky, make the earth crumble and pop up like an earthquake and it will be PERFECT
I like old more...
Thank god, been waiting for the ground slam effect to get replaced for a long time. Thanks, especially since it very well could of been a micro transaction, much appreciated.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Oh hell yeah. I've been talking about how the original ground slam looks so bad for a long time. I was afraid you would release updated graphics as MTX, but you've done the right thing, GGG.
I like the old one better. The old effect looks like someone has slammed the ground. This one looks cool, but it doesn't look like a ground slam.
nice!! mayby I'll start a groundslammer in the future again :D

I would even pay for it, if it was a microtransaction effect :D
And it was high time for this, the crack decals on the old one smelled like a bible in mothballs.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
You should do the same you just thit with ground slam with lightning strike. just keep lightning stike like it is but make it so it can travel around and abow small obstacles, like trees and stones. that would make peolpe want to play with lightning strike again, because it's so gimped in so many maps because there is obstacles all over like small stones and trees. not saying it should travel like a meter up and to the sites just saying like a 1 centimeter, that would solves all props with it and make it playerble :D

But love the new ground slam :)
IGN: DisableTV

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info