New Ground Slam Effect in 1.1.2

It's cool but a bit over the top in my opinion.

Are giant spikes really going to shoot from the ground when I beat my driftwood club on the ground?
I actually liked the old effect
RIP I guess : D

My Wallpaper/Screenshot
SSF since ~OB
Prefer the original effect. Not enough to really care one way or the other, though.
IGN: KoTao
The old effect is much better than this one imo. Who cares that it doesn't scale, it looked awesome! You were cracking the earth beneath your enemies!

The new one looks like a kid played with the toothpicks on a pizza slice...
I can see why people prefer the old version. There's something about whacking the ground and seeing it crack that fulfills all my childhood dreams.

That being said, within the constructs of the current system, I suspect it'll be hard to have the literal ground breaking mechanic in this game while making it not look silly like the old version.

Overall, I like this, but agree it could be improved. The spiky bit works well with the ice effect, but as a ground effect I think most players are used to seeing big blocks of earth (eg, when Hulk hammers the ground) then spiky spikes come out.

Anyway, still an improvement, and it's free too! Keep it up!
I like it overall but I'm not a big fan of how "spikey" it looks.
Congratulations GGG, it looks awesome and more important than that, it fix many issues with the readability of The skill.

I love it so much that im thinking about starting a new character =D

Also, for all the GGG staff, it would be awesome to see more of this quality of life improvements, it would be great if GGG could have an small team dedicated to deliver small features that bring a lot of value. If you don't you guys will never be able to really prioritize this kind of things.
I like!
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
Wait there are people who liked the old effect? It's terrible. This is a huge improvement.
I reckon such a cool effect should have been sold as a mtx, more money for you guys tbh.
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info