I've been playing ARCANUM for three days straight instead of POE...

Arcanum was great back in the day. Beat it twice, once as a techie gunman (really really hard) then as a magic-aligned melee fighter (ezmode no challenge).

Balance was really bad, but it had so many other things going for it.
I saw this game on the back of my empire earth strategy guide book and it looked pretty sick.. never got around to playing it though :/
'An open mind is like a Fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded'.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Shouldnt you post this on their forum and not on GGGs?

you make all kinds of nonsensical threads but come down on this guy for talking about a game he likes in off topic? umm k. Shouldn't you be studying or something

Im just saying it would be great feedback for the people who made the game instead of us here, also he would have others who would agree or disagree with him since its about the game hes talking about.

Its like if i made lots of wrestling related threads on here, would anyone care or even send me to a wrestling forum instead?
"
Im just saying it would be great feedback for the people who made the game instead of us here

the studio who made it are long dead and gone. I doubt theres any official forums or even a company site left. Its a 10 yr old game, I doubt devs want feedback on it.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Awww, Arcanum. One of my all-time favourite games with one of the best soundtracks I've come across. <3
I found my jewel case :)

Last edited by TheWretch on Apr 13, 2014, 8:17:46 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
I found my jewel case :)

Find the box now! I know where mine is but damn, hard to get.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Oh man I think I lost the box somewhere down the line. I've moved many times over the years.
Well I got bored with my female Tesla Sniper and just went on and made a half-ogre former circus employee for full dodge & melee. I hardly even press F8 anymore.

Downside is, I *had* to buff his INT eventually and thus I lost all the pretty dialogue options. I miss pissing off Virgil :(
http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.
Virgil is funniest when you make him be evil.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info