! Important Notice from GGG ! hiring experienced graphics programmer [ 1st page - UPDATED ]

There are so many talented GFX guys out there worldwide and I'm sure some of them are in search for a job. It's not like there are more jobs than people in our world.
In times of the Internet, nobody actualy has to move anymore when he does such an job, so no need to find one in NZ or willing to move there. Just outsource the job to someone his home office, problem solved.
"
SkyCore wrote:
"
rrtson wrote:
better companies to work for.

Its a shame human language is structured the way it is.
I think in a perfect language you should be forced to provide proof for any negative (malicious) annotations and implications. Not only would it reduce the amount of trolling, it would reduce the number of influenced bandwagon riders. Perhaps even reduce the underlying hate and sadism.

Mankind is already far beyond hope though. Tradition and systems of power are too well established. The only solution is escape.

PS
rrtson, if you hate GGG and poe so much just go away. Or is blizzard paying you to much?

Did I tickle your angry bone?

The last Blizzard game I bought/owned was Diablo II: Lord of Destruction. People can't complain just to complain? Maybe you need to realize that Path of Exile actually has issues, instead of assuming all critics are paid shills.
✮ in-game @FTMFW
✮ twitch.tv/RRTSON
✮ [Shop] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/909223
✮ [Build of the Week] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503
"
Fusion_Power wrote:
There are so many talented GFX guys out there worldwide and I'm sure some of them are in search for a job. It's not like there are more jobs than people in our world.
In times of the Internet, nobody actualy has to move anymore when he does such an job, so no need to find one in NZ or willing to move there. Just outsource the job to someone his home office, problem solved.

Talented people usually find jobs. Less than talented take what they can get. Relocating to NZ isn't exactly a siren song for the talented ones that live outside NZ. It would take big bucks to lure someone from the west, and more to keep them. GGG is shedding donations, no one denies that. The situation will only get worse.
Lets go keep spreading the info on other forums, lets help GGG !!!
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
bluefalcon74 wrote:
"
Fusion_Power wrote:

Talented people usually find jobs. Less than talented take what they can get. Relocating to NZ isn't exactly a siren song for the talented ones that live outside NZ. It would take big bucks to lure someone from the west, and more to keep them. GGG is shedding donations, no one denies that. The situation will only get worse.

I actualy see no need to MOVE to NZ. Game industry today works worldwide, "outsourcing" is pretty normal. Of course GGG will hardly find anyone that is willing to move down-under-under but it's compared easy to find one that does this stuff from somewhere else.
If GGG only looks for people that want to move to NZ, PoE will never advance imho, at least not in this year.
"
Fusion_Power wrote:
"
bluefalcon74 wrote:

I actualy see no need to MOVE to NZ. Game industry today works worldwide, "outsourcing" is pretty normal. Of course GGG will hardly find anyone that is willing to move down-under-under but it's compared easy to find one that does this stuff from somewhere else.
If GGG only looks for people that want to move to NZ, PoE will never advance imho, at least not in this year.

Unfortunately outsourcing coding work is rather hard and can cause more trouble than worth.

GGG already outsources much work in the art department, afaik.
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
"
Fusion_Power wrote:
"
bluefalcon74 wrote:

Unfortunately outsourcing coding work is rather hard and can cause more trouble than worth.

GGG already outsources much work in the art department, afaik.

Like @Nightmare90 said +1 for the truth !
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

Last edited by Farystar on Apr 21, 2014, 5:20:47 AM
bumpity... :)

bump...

bump...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info