! Important Notice from GGG ! hiring experienced graphics programmer [ 1st page - UPDATED ]

"
morbo wrote:
3.) Contingency plan?

Fireworks MTX. That's enough to dazzle the ass-smoochers, and forget the problems, for another month or so.
"
rrtson wrote:
[Removed by Support]

this game was aiming for niche market, not everyone.

[Removed by Support]
/forum/view-thread/869543 all my builds' compilation
Please PM me on forum to inform me if I won an auction. Thank you.
Last edited by Sam on Apr 6, 2014, 9:12:16 PM
"
SkyCore wrote:
"
"
ampdecay wrote:
I just can't believe the dude they hired did them like that....

Happens all over the world. I know a dude who just started a job which he plans to quit after 3 months but his employer believes he's there for a long ride. Some people just have no idea what responsibility means.

You said it man, the slaves need to be put in their place. How dare they refuse to do as their masters expect them to.

the correct terminology is "wage slave"
IGN: Narbays
Still hoping for someone to show up =/...
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Just make it open source and let the world work for you
"
RulerOfChaos wrote:
Just make it open source and let the world work for you

Keep spreading the words for this glorious position. Make us all happy and contribute your knowledge to GGG.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

^ You'll be bumping this thread for a long time :P
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
^ You'll be bumping this thread for a long time :P

Well, hope dies the last. I just wish best for GGG and will be committed to this thread until we reach goal here.

bump for the off chance that a capable individual that is able to fulfil the job requirements, is looking for a job and is willing to move half way across the world stumbles across this thread.

I think mirror drops are a bit more likely to drop. Still hope dies last.

Btw I really hope that ggg is advertising that the positions which they need filled in more places than just here :)
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info