! Important Notice from GGG ! hiring experienced graphics programmer [ 1st page - UPDATED ]

Spread the info.

=> Official career job position as GGG's Graphics engine programmer.

=> Last call for help from Russel on page 7, when asked whats up with the white placeholders on doors and on new area entrances.

Best regards, Fary :)

"
Russell wrote:
Was hoping this was going to happen. Then our graphics programmer quit to work on his own engine. GG

"
Russell wrote:
"
Farystar wrote:
bumpeh =/.
Can you bump some experienced graphics programmer into applying for a job here. Also if he was in NZ that would make things 1 year faster :P

GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on May 16, 2014, 10:59:22 AM
Is something wrong with jonathan? Please dont tell us that he is suffering from CAS (Career Advancement Syndrome) and is going full management. Everybody knows you never go full management.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Apr 3, 2014, 5:37:29 AM
Jonathan is not a graphics programmer.

I wonder if GGG pays below or above average. :P
New Zealand has half the population of New York City, so there are probably not all that many programmers specialized in graphics programming who are also looking for a job.
Didn't they say they had some law that they can't hire someone who isn't a New Zealand citizen until after a year of announcing a position?
IGN Hardcore: Muppman
IGN Beyond: TheTrueAuraBitch or BlixtarOchDunder
I just can't believe the dude they hired did them like that....
S L O W E R
The lack of skilled workforce was known right? Should have bought a commercial engine license and not starting to code one from scratch.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
The lack of skilled workforce was known right? Should have bought a commercial engine license and not starting to code one from scratch.

Thats why I think they need to scrap PoE and start working on PoE 2 with an all new engine, for real.

one can dream
S L O W E R
"
ampdecay wrote:

Happens all over the world. I know a dude who just started a job which he plans to quit after 3 months but his employer believes he's there for a long ride. Some people just have no idea what responsibility means.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
"
ampdecay wrote:

Happens all over the world. I know a dude who just started a job which he plans to quit after 3 months but his employer believes he's there for a long ride. Some people just have no idea what responsibility means.

You said it man, the slaves need to be put in their place. How dare they refuse to do as their masters expect them to.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info