Scary's 2H Cyclone [Level 98 - Invasion League][Sort of 1.2 Updated]

Hi! first of all,I'd like to say thanks cause this is a very good build and I like it very much! I'm level 62 but I only have 54 int, how did you get the 108 int needed to use conc effect?
"Kaom's Heart" Stopped reading there.
"
alantrik wrote:
"Kaom's Heart" Stopped reading there.

i started the build in invasion with very bad gear, that's just what i ended up with after playing to level 98. you don't need a lot of gear.

GogogoScary - 95 HC 40k GS
Scary - 98 Invasion 2H Cyclone
GMT +1
"
eronorer wrote:
Hi! first of all,I'd like to say thanks cause this is a very good build and I like it very much! I'm level 62 but I only have 54 int, how did you get the 108 int needed to use conc effect?

try to get it on gear, it's a hassle there is also a 30 int node at IR you can get if you have trouble achieving it through gear.
GogogoScary - 95 HC 40k GS
Scary - 98 Invasion 2H Cyclone
GMT +1
Ok I will do it, thanks!
Hi i was wondering why you used that chest as you have no fire dmg? wouldn't "Belly of the beast" be better?

btw awesome build! ^^
Last edited by Derpti0900 on Aug 28, 2014, 12:47:29 PM
An interesting build for sure, I'm planning to do a similiar one^^

While taking a look at the skill tree I saw that you have taken Iron Reflex, is it that important?

IGN: Mad_Brululul
Last edited by valerio07 on Aug 31, 2014, 8:44:57 AM
"
valerio07 wrote:

While taking a look at the skill tree I saw that you have taken Iron Reflex, is it that important?

I was curious about this as well. I'm playing this build (only lv62 atm) and just took IR. As soon as I took the node it gave me ~14% damage reduction, so it's certainly substantial but at the same time I feel this patch is all about getting nuked with ele damage. We have to invest a lot of points to get IR, when we could use that to get a lot more HP nodes. I'm honestly not sure which is best and hope for some insight regarding IR.
"
crms wrote:
"
valerio07 wrote:

I was curious about this as well. I'm playing this build (only lv62 atm) and just took IR. As soon as I took the node it gave me ~14% damage reduction, so it's certainly substantial but at the same time I feel this patch is all about getting nuked with ele damage. We have to invest a lot of points to get IR, when we could use that to get a lot more HP nodes. I'm honestly not sure which is best and hope for some insight regarding IR.

yeah it can help but if you don't have evasion in your gear is kinda useless to take IR, the only thing i can think of is that you can then use Grace, but for me it's not worth it.

Another thing is that with that tree you're taking a lot of dexterity points, required for some gems.
IGN: Mad_Brululul
Last edited by valerio07 on Sep 1, 2014, 6:07:22 AM
Can you update skill trees for Sword and Mace ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info