Scary's 2H Cyclone [Level 98 - Invasion League][Sort of 1.2 Updated]

Nice build!

75 maps go easy with an average gear!

What wait before 2.2 Thanks OP
Atziri Viable on Standard, needs some evading skills, and 6 portals :)
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
OK, here's a question - how the hell can you have 2 auras active at the same tiem? If hatred reserves 54% of mana and determination takes 50% of mana? Even with reduced mana? Can someone explain this to me? That doesn't work on a basic math level...
"
OK, here's a question - how the hell can you have 2 auras active at the same tiem? If hatred reserves 54% of mana and determination takes 50% of mana? Even with reduced mana? Can someone explain this to me? That doesn't work on a basic math level...

You need a lvl 9 or higher reduced mana. 2 60% auras with .82 multiplier yields 98.4% reserverd mana.
Last edited by incinerate on Aug 6, 2014, 12:10:37 PM
What do you think my DPS would be, with a 6L Wings of Entropy over a nice yellow 2hander?

Going for max block and want to wear a Kaom's heart as well, for maximum tankie-ness.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
WoE cyclone with max block, I'd say 20k ball parking it.
Last edited by wenlock on Aug 8, 2014, 8:14:56 PM
I'm going to use this build in new league. Please update if something is necessary here. Maybe less life nodes with new tree.
"
wenlock wrote:
WoE cyclone with max block, I'd say 20k ball parking it.

Stats

Pretty close.. still sporting lower level gems, and missing a few DPS passives with no DPS mods on my gear and hitting 11k with just Hatred, and 16k with Vaal haste + Atziri's Promise

Almost 6k armor with Grace and 16.5k with Granite.

Here's my gear if interested

Spoiler

Goals:

Get a pair of gloves with less/no int in exechange for more armor and IAS

Get damage mods on jewelry

Get WED + more life on belt

Chrome my Rainbowstrides to 4 off colors. . . . but that's been a pain :P

Then i'll work on Chaos resists, but that will be last priority.

Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Hey man, I've seen your tree, which appears to be the new one, but it's somehow messed up, missing links etc. Have you looked into it? Mind providing a good tree plus leveling trees? Thanks in advance.
GogogoScary - 95 HC 40k GS
Scary - 98 Invasion 2H Cyclone
GMT +1
Last edited by scarything on Aug 20, 2014, 5:25:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info