Scary's 2H Cyclone [Level 98 - Invasion League][Sort of 1.2 Updated]

can i use this build for Beyond league?
@ CyanideSkittles Not sure I would call that optimized, maybe more of a 'variant' as you changed quite a few things (most notably no IR). Nothing wrong with that ofc. just saying, maybe optimization might not be the right word. I love this type of build and I plan on picking up purity of flesh and some of those nice mana reduction nodes right by purity of flesh so I can run 2x 60 aura and herald of ash. I've also been contemplating dropping IR in favor of more damage nodes. I've tried the axe version twice, both times ripping in low 60s due to poor play. I'm contemplating switching to Mace but it's so much more expensive and I don't have the currency if I rip a Marohi. If I rip again I'd much rather lose a Kaom's Primacy. This time I plan on going to Scion life wheel directly after Templar area, normally I take scion life after picking up Master of Arena and acceleration.
so someone got better build ?
I'd like to update the build but I can't play a whole lot atm, busy irl. I would deffo run a Herald or both.
GogogoScary - 95 HC 40k GS
Scary - 98 Invasion 2H Cyclone
GMT +1
Hi

First of all thanks scary for posting build.

Im playing beyond atm and have had no troubles with anything (Level 68).

Current tree (pretty much same as scary's):

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAPfxYY8bYXz_2SIzPpKy8n-8OJy_jn_IvIQJ7jHZ_nld-4ORROQ4s-yFVqXPZYRkuhxlsFvxLJ-182XKprKpZ804y9lXlvVn-wBoaOKeEkFXsOFfiMokUTQSzqWjwHwJxogCDOO98wQRBdHYr9014DQtheWipbrXyNZLYvaZXTeP-jzGeJd8b-qQZAdy-ioTZR34UUmVNmSu9geLqWK-HKfrSZp7jajbpFm8kqg==

What my tree will look in the end:

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAPfxYY8bYXz_2SIzPpKy8n-8OJy_jn_IvIQJ7jHZ_nld-4ORROQ4s-yFVqXPZYRkuhxlsFvxLJ-182XKprKpZ804y9lXlvVn-wBoaOKeEkFXsOFfiMokUTQSzqWjwHwJxogCDOO98wQRBdHYr9014DQtheWipbrXyNZLYvaZXTeP-jzGeJd8b-qQZAdy-ioTZR34UUmVNmSu9geLqWK-HKfrSZp7jajbpFm8kqiSbgIoyCXJsbEZhIYdqhO8FLWBLeu907UCgE0xkUjBPZacwdyb4lZviYTpSNugS4VcNkc4B51bZ6wkJlicg

Current gear:

4.7k life, 3.5k armour with determination and no idea what it is with flasks.
7k cyclone tooltip dps
Everything melts.
would recommend.

THanks scary.
hmmm, your build looking good :)
Hey guys, I tried my best at doing a 2H sword variant starting @ ranger. Defense gained thru evasion/avoidance. Ditches RT because of evasion.

Has quite a bit of life and seems to still have good dmg. Let me know what you all think!

The Tree
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI RX 2080
Samsung 980 Pro SSD
32GB GSkill Trident-Z
Last edited by Eep on Sep 16, 2014, 10:17:32 PM
the lvl 80ish axe lvling tree is broken for me, i need it, anyone have fixed link?
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQSzC2EUTRRSFSAWbxcvGS4aOBv6IQIhVSLiJKol3ycvJ-0qTSzpLPsyCTKJNZI26TkOPfw_J0F0R35H4krITeNOMlBUVAtX4lhjWfNZ_l8_ZOdlTWXwZp5sFmxGbmluqnJscql1TnYreA15aHuMfNmDOITZhxmMz5BVmSuiAKQZpDmkrKaNp4SpaKluqXOsqrXyvJ-9gb6KvqfAGsEExtjQgdi92WHjauOf5FHlvel87DjvDu988i_2SPZV90360vxL_o8=

Here's my level 83 build, Aura nodes are needed to get hatred+determination+HoA. I think it's pretty optimal.

Edit: Bandits were oak oak oak, would prolly go oak kraityn oak now but it doesnt matter much. I've just been picking life for the last few levels, I consider the build "finished"
Last edited by hnkka on Sep 23, 2014, 11:47:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info