Beta key dance off !!!!

"
kododude321 wrote:
Just goes to show why 80% of people in the world are poor and not well off. No one wants to work for anything. They just want it given to them. Sorry but it doesn't always work that way.
WOW! Do you realize that the immensely vast majority of the impoverished people in the world live in overpopulated areas where there aren't any jobs to work in? There are millions of people worldwide who would work for nothing more than food and clean water.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
Snagod wrote:
So basicly if i film myself now dancing to some crazy ass music i never heard i will get beta key :D?

If you do it according to the rules and everyone else is too stubborn to then yes you will win the key. If others decide to try and compete then which ever video I decide is the best at the end of the competition wins.
Show us the dance you want with a video of you and we'll see after what's going on. LOL
Intel® Core™ i7-2600K @ 3,4 GHz
Nvidia GTX570
120Go SSD HD
2To HD
16GB RAM Corsair Vengeace(4x4GB)
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
"
biloba wrote:
Show us the dance you want with a video of you and we'll see after what's going on. LOL

I have beta, why would I do that? You don't have to participate. If you don't want to then DON'T but stop crying. Let the people who will participate and do their thing and win a key. You can stick with your begging inside a "give me a key" forum and the timer which has thousands of people opted in and each having 5-8 accounts. I'm sure that will work out for you (clearly by looking at the beta access on your account it hasn't)
Last edited by kododude321 on Sep 23, 2011, 12:35:38 PM
"
biloba wrote:

I have beta, why would I do that? You don't have to participate. If you don't want to then DON'T but stop crying. Let the people who will participate and do their thing and win a key. You can stick with your begging inside a "give me a key" forum and the timer which has thousands of people opted in and each having 5-8 accounts. I'm sure that will work out for you (clearly by looking at the beta access on your account it hasn't)

I hope that people are reading every post you do on this thread before they even think about doing this dance. Remember people this is the kind of person your bowing to in order to get a beta key, is it really worth your dignity?
I'm not crying for anything man....I don't NEED a key, I would like to get a key because this game looks awesome, but yes your right, i'll leave this thread alone there's nothing good for me here.

Good Luck to the winner LOL
Intel® Core™ i7-2600K @ 3,4 GHz
Nvidia GTX570
120Go SSD HD
2To HD
16GB RAM Corsair Vengeace(4x4GB)
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
"
Cloud5107 wrote:
"
biloba wrote:

I hope that people are reading every post you do on this thread before they even think about doing this dance. Remember people this is the kind of person your bowing to in order to get a beta key, is it really worth your dignity?

I made this thread for some fun and a chance for someone to get a key (at least I thought people thought dancing was fun). I specifically states in my original post that no one HAS to participate and this is not meant to be "degrading" I figured this would be a fun way to earn a key. I believe degrading is eating cat food on all fours or stuff like that , not dancing. However, of course the trolls still pour in and try and make it seem like its all about degrading others. Why couldn't it simply be a fun way to earn a key?
"
kododude321 wrote:
three song options now. 1- two step 2- Get low by lil jon and 3 Crank Dat by solja boy.

You really listen that?
Whatever floats your boat...

Congrats to whoever wins this crazy contest.
Because you are the biggest troll in the thread first, and second- ppl who monitors this forum for easy beta keys are obviously bad dancers)
And you put stupid stipulaion- only one type of dance which is even more stupid that the whole concept.
Ta-ta for now (c)
"
TheAncientOne wrote:
Because you are the biggest troll in the thread first, and second- ppl who monitors this forum for easy beta keys are obviously bad dancers)
And you put stupid stipulaion- only one type of dance which is even more stupid that the whole concept.
Ta-ta for now (c)

I gave three different songs to dance to? not one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info