Beta key dance off !!!!

"
"
kododude321 wrote:
"
I can't dance for shit but, great idea man :D If no one participates, I wouldn't mind you handing the beta key over to me ;D

Ha I doubt no would participate.. that would be foolish its such an easy way to win a key

Not a lot of people can do the "two step" dance :P

It's not about doing the 2 step dance "perfectly" it's about trying. If you do the dance and 20 other people do it and no one was able to do it "well", someone will still win.
"
UnlabledMilk wrote:
When's the deadline? I'll start filming tomorrow.
Using my laptop's webcam.

I can't dance for my life, but that won't stop me from trying.

That's the spirit! As of now I have no deadline. It depends on how many people start participating and such. Obviously it will not end tonight because people need time to make their videos.
"
kododude321 wrote:
Welcome ladies and gentlemen, this is the beta key giveaway dance off!! I have just received my recruit a friend key for being in beta. The winner of this contest shall win a beta key to enjoy this lovely game. I have decided to give mine away via contest because I have no one else to give it to. So here are the rules:

1- You will post your video inside this forum.
2- The video must consist of you first writing "beta key dance off" on a piece of paper and showing it at the beginning of the video with your whole upper body/face in the pic so I know this is a legit video of you.
3- The dance off is!!!.... dancing to and performing the two step to the best of your ability!
4- Play the song in the background where we can hear it and be enough on video so we can see you doing the dance.
(you must finish the whole song)
5- I will be choosing a winner so the person to make the best video shall win the key. (people can comment in the forums on peoples videos to try and persuade my pick)

I don't want to hear "wahh this is degrading" or "you prick just give it away" I am NOT forcing anyone to do anything and it is only dancing. I am not asking you to do anything inappropriate. If you don't want to participate then don't. However, if you decide to, you have a chance to win the key. Thanks and have fun.

note- You must follow the guidelines to qualify so read closely.

How about you stick that beta key up your anus and dance for me! Douche!
O rly?
Well, the quality is probably going to be terrible. Almost as bad as my dancing, but maybe not quite; it doesn't get much worse than my dancing.

Laptop webcams and whatnot, y'know?
The avatar is an accurate depiction of myself, waiting for an invite.
"
ClockandBowls wrote:
"
kododude321 wrote:
Welcome ladies and gentlemen, this is the beta key giveaway dance off!! I have just received my recruit a friend key for being in beta. The winner of this contest shall win a beta key to enjoy this lovely game. I have decided to give mine away via contest because I have no one else to give it to. So here are the rules:

1- You will post your video inside this forum.
2- The video must consist of you first writing "beta key dance off" on a piece of paper and showing it at the beginning of the video with your whole upper body/face in the pic so I know this is a legit video of you.
3- The dance off is!!!.... dancing to and performing the two step to the best of your ability!
4- Play the song in the background where we can hear it and be enough on video so we can see you doing the dance.
(you must finish the whole song)
5- I will be choosing a winner so the person to make the best video shall win the key. (people can comment in the forums on peoples videos to try and persuade my pick)

I don't want to hear "wahh this is degrading" or "you prick just give it away" I am NOT forcing anyone to do anything and it is only dancing. I am not asking you to do anything inappropriate. If you don't want to participate then don't. However, if you decide to, you have a chance to win the key. Thanks and have fun.

note- You must follow the guidelines to qualify so read closely.

How about you stick that beta key up your anus and dance for me! Douche!

Wow someone is a little immature and mad they don't have a key ;( QQ
"
UnlabledMilk wrote:
Well, the quality is probably going to be terrible. Almost as bad as my dancing, but maybe not quite; it doesn't get much worse than my dancing.

Laptop webcams and whatnot, y'know?

It's ok man. I'm sure not many peoples dancing on here is "great" It's more about having fun and having a chance of getting a key.
I would do this if it guaranteed me a key. but sadly it does not
"
rafmepl0x wrote:
I would do this if it guaranteed me a key. but sadly it does not

guarantees you a better chance than that timer.
"
kododude321 wrote:
"
Timeclock wrote:
has to be 2 step? Would a gloving prefomance be an acceptable substitute?

sorry changing the rules would be unfair for others. The rules stand.

Aww booerns lol i cant country dance at all. I can pop and liquid and glove.

I got all excited when i saw the post. Thinkin I can do that! Had my camera all set and and track selected then re read the post.. to my dismay lol.

Well if the contest is still running late tomorrow night then i will get my friend to assist me in making a fool of myself attempting to 2 step lol.
http://www.youtube.com/user/IAISISbeta?feature=mhee
long time since i last NOPE'D this hard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info