Beta key dance off !!!!

"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
"
kododude321 wrote:
I understand; however, you do not need to be good at dancing to win. Just have the best video compared to other people. It's also clearly stated it's YOUR choice if you decide to participate. That is why I don't understand the hostility. Just because a single person does not want to participate in a chance to win a key, does not mean they should go crying and saying rude stuff, no?
This is what you're doing:

"
kododude321 wrote:
I mean dancing is fun not degrading...People go to dance clubs or dance by themselves or with others ALL the time.
People go to nude beaches all the time, too.

indeed they do; however, I have decided to ask for a dancing competition not a nude competition lol.
Yea gotta disagree with this. Making people dance to your tune because your holding something a lot of people want is just a power trip. But it's your key to give.
"
Jive299 wrote:
Yea gotta disagree with this. Making people dance to your tune because your holding something a lot of people want is just a power trip. But it's your key to give.

I just wanted to have some fun out of it and hold a contest where you actually have a chance to earn the key and have better odds than most of these random topics where 300+ ppl post there beg asking for a key and they have 1/300 chance COMPLETELY based on luck. At least here you have a decent chance of winning one and could have fun doing it. I'm sure at least one of these people who have posted crying about having to dance , dance. They just don't want to do anything for a key. They just want one given to them. Well 1/300 chance in those other forums and the timer chances will be much less. However, that's their choice.

Just goes to show why 80% of people in the world are poor and not well off. No one wants to work for anything. They just want it given to them. Sorry but it doesn't always work that way.
Last edited by kododude321 on Sep 23, 2011, 12:14:48 PM
"
kododude321 wrote:
"
Jive299 wrote:

I just wanted to have some fun out of it and hold a contest where you actually have a chance to earn the key and have better odds than most of these random topics where 300+ ppl post there beg asking for a key and they have 1/300 chance COMPLETELY based on luck. At least here you have a decent chance of winning one and could have fun doing it. I'm sure at least one of these people who have posted crying about having to dance , dance. They just don't want to do anything for a key. They just want one given to them. Well 1/300 chance in those other forums and the timer chances will be much less. However, that's their choice.

Safe to say I don't dance, I am curious as to how you got your beta access? Wondering what extremely difficult task you had to undertake and how many grueling hours it took you to obtain. The only reason the chance for this key are so high are because most people have some self respect to not dance on command over a beta key.
"
Cloud5107 wrote:
"
kododude321 wrote:
"
Jive299 wrote:

Safe to say I don't dance, I am curious as to how you got your beta access? Wondering what extremely difficult task you had to undertake and how many grueling hours it took you to obtain. The only reason the chance for this key are so high are because most people have some self respect to not dance on command over a beta key.

You say "dance on command" however I never commanded anything? I even stated no one has to do this if they choose not to. However, those who choose to have a high chance of getting a key compared to other odds. Show me once where I "commanded" it be done.
He want this because he's missing something in his life...for sure!
Intel® Core™ i7-2600K @ 3,4 GHz
Nvidia GTX570
120Go SSD HD
2To HD
16GB RAM Corsair Vengeace(4x4GB)
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
"
biloba wrote:
He want this because he's missing something in his life...for sure!
'

typical response lol. As if you know anything about my life other than I am giving out a beta key for a dance off.
So basicly if i film myself now dancing to some crazy ass music i never heard i will get beta key :D?
Keysus- His power is infinite!
Haha saying @earn a key@ lol have YOU earn it? Won a lottery, thats all. Show someself-respect, cut this circus down and give or dont give a key to somebody. Or make a contest that dont things that makes people look silly ( and bunch of nerds dancing two step is EXACTLY it)
"
kododude321 wrote:

You say "dance on command" however I never commanded anything? I even stated no one has to do this if they choose not to. However, those who choose to have a high chance of getting a key compared to other odds. Show me once where I "commanded" it be done.

Like how you completely ignored me asking how you got your key as you know damn well you got it from doing nothing. Yet have the arrogance to say people don't want to work for a beta key. Also you are commanding people to dance, they either dance or do not get a beta key which you know people really want.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info