Beta key dance off !!!!

Since people keep crying about the song being too hard I will allow the dance to be to: 1 Two step 2 Get low- lil jon 3 crank dat - soulja boy
"
kododude321 wrote:
Since people keep crying about the song being too hard I will allow the dance to be to: 1 Two step 2 Get low- lil jon 3 crank dat - soulja boy

take that key and put back in your ass!
"
Cloud5107 wrote:
"
EVNF7O wrote:
I love to dance! Unfortunately I am not the best at choreographed dancing this complex. Why the hell is this dance called the 2 step when it seems to have like 10 different moves in it according to the example video you posted! hahah

This is an awesome giveaway and thanks for doing it. It is not degrading at all but the dance is pretty complex imo, and I looveee dancing so it is not that I dont like to learn or dance. I actually was one of the few guys in my university tap dance class (oh man like 20 girls and 3 guys??? HIGHLY recommended!)

When I read the thread I was already planning on whose camera I was gonna borrow, and how I could something crazy to make my video standout, but then i saw that damn dance!!! Sorry that is not a beginner dance lol that would take quite a while to learn. I am still upset it is called the 2 Step because the name alone had me excited it was gonna be ez as hell to learn, 2 steps kinda implied to me it would have 2 simple parts, like the "Shuffle" that seems kinda hot right now on the dance scene. I was actually learning that one yesterday based on some Youtube videos.

I am about see if any of these gamers posted videos of them 2 stepping and I am preparing for lulz.

Cool contest!

Anyone else think this is the op making another account? ;)

No I am not the OP! haha BUT after watching about 10 2 step videos, I have come to the conclusion this dance is not as complicated as I thought at first. But I am not totally clear on what the dance consists of exactly now either. Go to youtube type in '2 step dance' and you can see great variations from video to video. It probably has 2 simple moves and I am trying to find out now what these 2 moves are. I will report back if I find out.

No I am not the OP, but after seeing videos of this games beta I want to play it and am willing to bust a damn move to get a chance to! hahah
"
kododude321 wrote:
I'm sorry but this is NOT degrading. It's a DANCE. People do this all the time for FREE. I am offering a beta for people who will do it. It's meant to be fun. However, if you don't want to then like I said earlier you don't have to. If you don't though, enjoy your wait in the timer with a .00001% chance or the "PLEASE GIVE ME ONE" forums where one person might get one out of 300-350 posts... I'm sure the odds are high there. I'm giving people an opportunity to get one and have the best odds they can cause not 300+ people will participate and all you do is cry.
The problem is that you're appealing to such a small number of the community. I think it's safe to say that the majority of people here don't dance, nor do they want to, so your targeted audience is very small. So, to most people reading this, it would be degrading and that comes off as your intent. It's just as bad as the sardine-eating contest.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
"
kododude321 wrote:
I'm sorry but this is NOT degrading. It's a DANCE. People do this all the time for FREE. I am offering a beta for people who will do it. It's meant to be fun. However, if you don't want to then like I said earlier you don't have to. If you don't though, enjoy your wait in the timer with a .00001% chance or the "PLEASE GIVE ME ONE" forums where one person might get one out of 300-350 posts... I'm sure the odds are high there. I'm giving people an opportunity to get one and have the best odds they can cause not 300+ people will participate and all you do is cry.
The problem is that you're appealing to such a small number of the community. I think it's safe to say that the majority of people here don't dance, nor do they want to, so your targeted audience is very small. So, to most people reading this, it would be degrading and that comes off as your intent. It's just as bad as the sardine-eating contest.

Just as bad as the guy who wanted people to eat a can of cat food on all fours in my opinion.
can you send please beta key
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
"
kododude321 wrote:

I understand; however, you do not need to be good at dancing to win. Just have the best video compared to other people. It's also clearly stated it's YOUR choice if you decide to participate. That is why I don't understand the hostility. Just because a single person does not want to participate in a chance to win a key, does not mean they should go crying and saying rude stuff, no?

I also have opened it up to 3 diff types of dances now. I mean dancing is fun not degrading. Anyone can try and have a way higher chance of winning a key then other methods. People go to dance clubs or dance by themselves or with others ALL the time. It's not like this is some uncommon thing like eating cat food on all fours. THAT is degrading. Tons of people don't eat cat food on all fours; however, tons of people dance
Last edited by kododude321 on Sep 23, 2011, 11:09:25 AM
Aw, man... I was so gung-ho about this yesterday, but I've come to realize that...

I can't be blasting music in my dorm.

Would a video of me completing an 8-footer on DDR suffice? Lol.
The avatar is an accurate depiction of myself, waiting for an invite.
"
UnlabledMilk wrote:
Aw, man... I was so gung-ho about this yesterday, but I've come to realize that...

I can't be blasting music in my dorm.

Would a video of me completing an 8-footer on DDR suffice? Lol.

you don't need to "blast" the music? just so we can hear it.
"
kododude321 wrote:
I understand; however, you do not need to be good at dancing to win. Just have the best video compared to other people. It's also clearly stated it's YOUR choice if you decide to participate. That is why I don't understand the hostility. Just because a single person does not want to participate in a chance to win a key, does not mean they should go crying and saying rude stuff, no?
This is what you're doing:

"
kododude321 wrote:
I mean dancing is fun not degrading...People go to dance clubs or dance by themselves or with others ALL the time.
People go to nude beaches all the time, too.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info