PoE Unique Item Generator - Create your own unique item

I've been kicking an idea like that around for a while. Unsure on how to implement it without making it broken as hell, though.

Also, behold my amazing cropping skills, as well as my marvellous ability to write armour without u.

Balanced Vaal Smash hammer, essentially. 440 p-dps, nothing game breaking; but it does drastically change the way you play.

Added increased Mana cost to prevent Cyclone abuse.

Cannot move, teleport, or use any other skills until your attack finishes, which leaves you fairly vulnerable; so a tanky character is a must.

Possibly very strong with a Herald of Ash proliferate build. Ice crash viable. Perhaps Vigilant Strike and Melee Splash?

Art: Picturing a winding sinew like shaft (like muscle strands), with a great balled fist as the hammer's head.

Basically, it turns your life leech into an aura of fire damage, but prevents you from actually recovering life via life leech.

As you leech life (Improved by life leech rate, etc.) It deals 300% that life leeched as a fire degen aura. This can be improved by Aura nodes, Fire nodes, Elemental damage nodes, and so on similar to Righteous Fire. If you stop leeching, the damage obviously also stops.

Art: I imagine a pair of sharp angular obsidian colored gauntlets, with ruby inlaid giving them a sacrificial vibe. Perhaps give them a blood drip effect.

Basically, you take 40% reduced physical damage after armor/mitigation. Say you were hit for 2000 damage. You have 50% armor. This is reduced to 1000 damage. This is further reduced by 40% from the boots, and you instead take 600 damage.

These boots would leave you with 25% elemental resists, which could be increased via purity auras, RotF, etc.

The ability to pass through enemies, combined with the chilling effect and high move speed would make you incredibly mobile, and able to easily outrun most enemies. This in addition to the faster energy shield recharge would encourage a hit and run play style.

Art: Wispy white/blue strands of light/mist flowing off your feet. Perhaps a built in footprints effect, like Devoto's Devotion, but blueish white.

Turns a totally useless garbage affix into something that could be built around for damage. What else could be said really? Other than the price of Lori's lantern and Incandescent Heart going up, I see no balance issues.

Art: A white opal on a silver chain, with a golden light lurking beneath the barely opaque surface of the stone. An inner glow, I suppose.

*Hire me please!!! xD*
Last edited by Torinator on Aug 18, 2015, 8:11:04 AM
"
saladful wrote:
I've been kicking an idea like that around for a while. Unsure on how to implement it without making it broken as hell, though.

Also, behold my amazing cropping skills, as well as my marvellous ability to write armour without u.

500 strength and 1500 armor chest nets you 1275hp. Not to mention armor bonuses from tree, GRANITE FLASK, DETERMINATION. With that version implemented, I think you could each 50k-100k hp. No, really. Not really good idea, tbh. :V And a hell of balancing.

All of Torinator's uniques are stupidly broken, maybe with exception to amulet. It, on the other hand, seems a little lack-luster. But it seems like a good idea to work around.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Aug 19, 2015, 8:31:58 AM

because it was interesting to mess around in the site lol
links are broken
The Chaos

This weapon was among people from the very beginning. Since first ancestors took power by killing another men, chaos was here.

Are you prepared for the chaos? Will you rule it or will it rule you?

One-Eyed Sinner

Mad men are tricky. I would not trust them at all.

Equilibrium

Last edited by pajingtonn on Aug 27, 2015, 3:19:22 PM
It was 4 am and I got bored, so I am sorry if this is horrible.

Shameless art rip. I like the art.
Some more! I enjoy this more than I should, it's not like they'll ever get implemented

2014 ones
Spoiler

recent ones
Spoiler

Last edited by Coal48 on Apr 20, 2016, 6:54:14 AM
I will never be good but always I try to improve.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info