PoE Unique Item Generator - Create your own unique item

I would be kind of interested in seeing them make unique gems.

They would have to make a locking mechanism so that only one unique gem could go into a piece of equipment, but could be interesting.
"bump" added 3 more
An old idea of mine:

P.S. Of course the numbers can be re-adjusted if needed
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 20, 2016, 5:53:43 PM
Here I go again with 2 new ones, I just love doing this

"
SasoriOtoko wrote:

Top item :-)))))))))) well done.
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:

I love this item!!! Where can I get one for my COC build :) Priceless!!!
Oh, this looks really cool! I don't claim to know too much about metagame balance, but let's see if I can make something neat.

I wanted to make a unique for a really cool Spectral Throw/Ethereal Knives build. The idea is that one throw ends up spreading into way more once it hits a target, and possibly more beyond that, so you get a huge amount of weaker thrown projectiles out at once, and then they all come back, sort of like pulling a net back in... except the net is swords. I always wanted Spectral Throw to fork/chain and then return. To balance it's bonus to that stuff out, it doesn't really have much of anything else, it's only going to have 3 sockets max, and it's not going to benefit from a lot of socketed actives(Might have problems with Ice Spear, Fireball, or Frostbolt). I had to tack on benefitting from chain and fork on because otherwise every socket would be "Active skill/chain/fork". it also comes with a minus to item rarity. Breaking a mirror is pretty bad luck, y'know?

Big downsides in design to me are that it'd probably be more thematic as a unique glass shard, but there's not a higher level variant of those, and the mods on this are to good for a low level weapon. And of course that for all I know it might be more likely for a bunch of witch mains to offhand it for crazy fork/chain ice spears.

Hopefully this isn't awful, I'd say, but I'm following 2.4 patch memes, so it's not exactly a hard act to follow.
A good pair to Mjölner?

Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
Here's a unique I came up with awhile ago:

Here's another I just came up with because bleed builds need some love:

Maybe a bit off topic, but I made a skill gem, and a vaal verison, with the same site:

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info