Season Seven, Event 22: 1 Hour Exiles Everywhere

Once you get your character going (stocked with rares), this was actually quite a bit of fun.
Best race in a while, pity it was just one hour
Oblivious
Wow finally got the right strat on my third character, then it was actually pretty fun. Hopefully I can make the next race like this!
Really fun until I realized it was a party race, which completely took the wind out of everything.

Why do you guys keep doing new concepts, especially potentially really fun ones as party races? The people who play in parties will enjoy it solo, and the solo people will enjoy it solo.
2nd templar

we went to fellshrine after the many sins log outs thinking it would be easier. unfortunately it ruined our xp/min.
IGN: @GreenDude
This was incredible, I loved every moment of it. My favorite race hands-down.

Thanks GGG!
Couldn't make it past Mud Flats, so stayed at Level 6 lol. Every single time, about 10 exiles spawn at entrance to mud flats, at least two of which are: summoner, Igna Phoenix, or Xandro. I swear, I had about 50 instances of Mud Flats open.

So Much Fail for flasks.
this is the best thing
I think I was 2nd ranger that was solo?

Found those in the first like 10 minutes all off exiles... lol, wish Invaders had this kind of stuff drop.

Would have been a much more fun race solo.

I didn't progress to act 2 because I ran into some really nasty exiles + packs going through.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Apr 1, 2014, 11:08:57 PM
"
guipumi wrote:
Make me sick: always the same ones on the lead.
Demigod's is GGG gifts for the streamers

Always the better players winning?
The people who are popular streamers are generally a lot better then the norm which is why people watch them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info