Season Seven, Event 22: 1 Hour Exiles Everywhere

Oh boy, a race type that is a total middle finger to solo players even more than most party ones. Hurray!
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Ripped at level 7 after a great start, but honestly got to say I'm pleasantly surprised... I love this race. Very steep difficulty at first especially but the loot explosions keep it fun.
Ripped 40m in at 5 in the submerged passage. This is insane. Totally epic though.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
but the three uniques are heart warming :)

Last edited by Xzarg on Apr 1, 2014, 11:45:29 PM
That was fun. Super hard but really fun.
Party FTW !

This race was fun as hell ... 20 exiles per area ... I tanked, my party ranged. ;-
This is so fun.

I started without seeing one, and entered a corrupted area, 3 swarmed at me. Tried kiting around a bit, but too much damage (there's also one that use bear trap). So I exited the area, and found two outside waiting for me. This time, it's a lot easier to kite, I killed both, grabbed the loots, and went back into the corrupted area to finish the 3 inside. During the process of killing the 3, 2 more joined, so I ended up killing 5 more, and shit tons of blue and yellows.

From then on it's "Hunt the exiles!". At best I was fighting something like 7 exiles at once, all these are happening right on Coast.

Then I realized I spent too much time looting stuff so I just go for the kill and level.

got these
Alice_of_Wraeclast - Dagger CI Witch
Alice_MadnessReturns - Molten Strike AoF witch
Flavour Build concept taken from Alice: Madness Returns
made it to level 7, 3 points. don't wanna risk more. fun race. exiles need to be dropping id scrolls for all that loot.
Make me sick: always the same ones on the lead.
Demigod's is GGG gifts for the streamers
"Hey man, nice shot"
Brisa guild leader,
"All challenges" seeker.
wow i love this race :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info