Season Seven, Event 22: 1 Hour Exiles Everywhere

The first 5 minutes are a bit hard when you have to fight two exiles at lioneyes' exit while being naked. Then when you're equiped it's fun to finally crush Xandro and Igna.
Loot explosion.

One thing that feels 'weird' is fighting 2 copies of the same rogue at the same time !
There should be only 1 of each rogue in an instance.

There's an epic feeling, fighting 5 rogues at the same time. Quite fun, will do again. :)
Last edited by Hamallainen on Apr 3, 2014, 12:04:58 PM
Pretty challenging, and unlike the other mad difficulty increase modes, also pretty fun. I decided to grind exiles until i had a strong weapon, but of the 200+ rares that dropped, one never spawned. Worst luck ever. Had to log a couple times after pulling too many exiles, but the difficulty never felt mindless like blamt or tedious like fracturing. Was about to hit up brutus when it ended.

Didnt realize it was a party event until it was over and wasnt particularly concerned anyway. Would be nice to have solo versions in the future though. Modes more demi worthy than descent champions btw. Certainly more skill intensive.

Edit: Highlight of the race was finding a diamond shrine with 5 melee exiles on my heels. Playing with loot always visible: Not an option.

Zero complaints this time round. GG all, see you next race!

IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Apr 1, 2014, 11:30:29 PM
"
Mammatus wrote:

Very good way to get started gear.

yes

Found this kind of boring and sloggy to be honest. It would be a fun league for sure, but as a race it feels counterintuitive.
I super enjoyed this. I started 20 minutes from the end and only reached right under 5, but it was very enjoyable. I'd love some more 1 hours, maybe even a 1 week. Mapping would be ridiculous...but getting some practice on the exiles would be nice. I'd probably have tons of fun doing docks runs versus them, on some tanky melee character, just for fun.
Awesome race.

Thank you guys.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Race was insane, lots of fun. Igna early on, and Xandro at all times, are annoying though.

This would be a blast as a permanent league. GGG, add MTX custom leagues already!

"
Alphaman wrote:

That's awesome.

"
guipumi wrote:
Make me sick: always the same ones on the lead.
Demigod's is GGG gifts for the streamers

There were no demis for this race, as it was "Fun". I don't know why it bothers you that the best players... do well. That's how it works.

"
Hamallainen wrote:
One thing that is feel 'weird' is fighting 2 copies of the same rogue at the same time !

Not possible, as there are only 14 of them.

Spoiler
rip 3

L10
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
unsane wrote:

"
guipumi wrote:
Make me sick: always the same ones on the lead.
Demigod's is GGG gifts for the streamers

There were no demis for this race, as it was "Fun". I don't know why it bothers you that the best players... do well. That's how it works.

Not talking about this race in particular... yeah, streamers are the elite, ofc.

"Hey man, nice shot"
Brisa guild leader,
"All challenges" seeker.
party is so op in this race...
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
unsane wrote:

"
Hamallainen wrote:
One thing that is feel 'weird' is fighting 2 copies of the same rogue at the same time !

Not possible, as there are only 14 of them.
They could add the 7 rogues from descent champions and there will be 2 new rogues in the next pacth IIRC.
That would make a total of 23 different rogues.
Should be enough for "Area is inhabited by 20 additional rogue exiles" without having duplicates

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info