Season Seven, Event 22: 1 Hour Exiles Everywhere

"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
made it to level 7, 3 points. don't wanna risk more. fun race. exiles need to be dropping id scrolls for all that loot.

So many people forget that you can sell alt/trans shards for scrolls. Drag them to a waypoint, sell everything, repeat a couple times, at least a full stack of id scrolls.
Came for the 3 points, got them, can't really say I had fun as a solo player.
This race was totally awesome, my favorite by far. It was a real challenge just to stay alive, lots of kiting. I found 3 legendaries in the last 2 minutes.

The only complaint would be the lack of ID scrolls. I had to keep running back to town to sell stuff just to trade in for them so I could ID my sweet yellows.

edit: I actually assumed it was solo since most races have been so far this season. Would have been less painful in a party, maybe :P.
Last edited by hjerk1782 on Apr 1, 2014, 11:06:46 PM
http://imgur.com/5JpDbTt

Farmin that fat loot
Last edited by Raven191 on Apr 1, 2014, 11:06:20 PM
This isnt that bad once you get geared. But losing 3 chars to 5 exiles at the door to the coast before finally lucking into a sucessful one is really bad.

The begining areas need limits on WHICH exiles can spawn or something. Xandro attacking you into stunlock hell and dying in less than a second is NOT fun.
i had a ball as a solo player definitely the most fun I've had in a race
THAT WAS AWESOME SAFJASFHASFKA;AF

Congratulations GGG, I think you've found one of the very few things that will get me out of bed early next Sunday morning.
Just noticed the char goes to HC after the race. I had assumed it would go to void league considering the amount of loot.
Might affect the economy?
Very good way to get started gear.
"
TheuberClips wrote:
I think I was 2nd ranger that was solo?

psssssh

"
TheuberClips wrote:

Would have been a much more fun race solo.

agreed
Followed the progress of a couple of old guildies via the ladder board. Well done you guys!

Hope to make it for the next one. Looks like I missed a beauty :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info