Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

Is it possible for a ranger to do a similar sort of build? Vaal Pact seems very far off from the ranger starting point and would require that I take a lot of extra nodes.
From the Ranger/Shadow trees, you can just connect through Reflexes (the 30% Evasion node) or skip Vaal Pact altogether.
"
bamboomaster wrote:
Is it possible for a ranger to do a similar sort of build? Vaal Pact seems very far off from the ranger starting point and would require that I take a lot of extra nodes.

This is my Shadow tree at level 84 (I will take Vaal Pact next level). It is more defensive (uses Grace and Acrobatics) and therefore utilizes the extra 50% Evasion you get from Reflexes and its two neighbours very well. . Just replace the five green nodes in the Shadow start area with the same five nodes in the Ranger start area and you are good to go.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABH4FtQX5DkgPqw_EEZYV8Ba_GYYZihnVGo8dqh4aIuokPCaVJ6kqTSpbLYMvbzB8MgkzDDWSOdQ6WDt8PydGcUlRSshRR1VLWm1f4WHiYqxjQ2skbEZtbG17bqpvnm_ycFJwu3JsfXV_xoMJhxmH24jxjDaNv5cGm7WdqqCfoqOnXKlurEe0OLVItfK4yrvjwFHDOsSiykrKj9IZ037UI9UA1p3W0dkT2mThiOOE5RnnVOd06NbrFOss8ELz6vba-wn79f66_5P_3g==
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Apr 13, 2014, 11:09:04 AM
Edit: never mind.
Last edited by feyith on Apr 13, 2014, 11:33:21 AM
Mathil, why do you never make low life/crown/shav's equivalent of these builds?

Edit: I did your buzz-saw with ES / low life / solaris / crown of eyes. and got up to 24k dps at level 18 gems. 5 linked.
Last edited by Basically_Aldin on Apr 14, 2014, 1:44:50 PM
"
Mathil, why do you never make low life/crown/shav's equivalent of these builds?

Edit: I did your buzz-saw with ES / low life / solaris / crown of eyes. and got up to 24k dps at level 18 gems. 5 linked.

I don't like it.

I find those items to be unreasonably strong for what they do and don't enjoy the specs revolving around them. Too gimmicky.

Beside that, they're really expensive and hard for anyone to ever follow a build of it because step 1 in the guide is to have 60 exalts.

Feel free to go for it, I'm just not a fan though.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Hey was wondering since Vaal pact doesn't allow life regen, instead of grabbing Finesse through Heart of Oak, you go left and spend one more point for 8% Ias / 20% acc / 24% Proj Dmg. Or is that 30% chance to avoid being stun that useful?
Message Rimstars to contact me.
I am now up to 28k split arrows.

New gear.

Sitting on a godly 1.7k hp! Shoot first or die!!!!
"
cjc0013 wrote:
Sitting on a godly 1.7k hp! Shoot first or die!!!!

1.7K is impressive!
I am at 3.2K and life ain't easy for me. How do you handle grapplers, devourers, jumping chimeras, proximity shield rares and fast bosses that will not go down in 1-2 hits (Gorge, Precinct, Shrine etc.)?

And I guess that packs of blue Porcupine Goliaths must also be dangerous, as they die and shoot pikes at you all at the same time.

It seems you are one error, or one fast critter that manages to run just between two split arrows away from death. Or is it just me (a lumbering dinosaur who needs to L2P)?
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Apr 16, 2014, 5:32:23 AM
yeah i hate those goliaths, die once to them already
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type