1.1.1c Patch Deployed and Content Update 1.1.2 Information

So based on the picture of that second rogue exile, we're looking at Seraph footprints and Seraph weapon effect. Cool.
IGN: vaiNe_
"
vaiNe_ wrote:
So based on the picture of that second rogue exile, we're looking at Seraph footprints and Seraph weapon effect. Cool.

Exactly what I thought Vaine :-)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
I think I'm gonna pass on those effects. Waiting for GGG to release a darker set of effects. :)

WTB Black Knight set ^^
Please no more seraph MTA because thats so generic by now even in D3 people run around with angel wings. Give us demonic looking gear even demon wings would be awesome.
D3 has demon wings too. Fuck that, give us dark and gritty Dark Souls-esque armor sets.
bright and flashy microtransactions like the seraphim set sure make a nice contrast in the dark and gritty environment of wraeclast.

good for the players who bought them because they really look extraordinary and angel like compared to if the surrounding would be more cartoonish.

it's only bad for the players who did enjoy the dark surroundings because it got more cartoonish.
once you started effects looking more bright and shiny i think you can't stop making new effects even more shinier and brighter.

imho the best animation ever is the one i constantly get questioned about: "where is your bloody head?", "ough shit, must have lost it in the last docks run...!"
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Ball Lightning?
nice!

noone mentioned lightning trap buff? Would be great
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Arc need to be buffed.

It is only usable by summoners who cull and tell the minion who to attack...
and most importantly to open boxes and stuff. And it is bad in opening boxes, because it attacks the nearest enemy and not the box i clicked on to open!
I would really want GGG to work on desync issues when opening stongboxes in ambush.
I hope this is included in coming patches.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info