1.1.1c Patch Deployed and Content Update 1.1.2 Information

Nice, another invasion boss to skip. :^)
how dumb can a community be crying for nerfs.
Don't nerf Cast on Crit but instead fix the lag it causes

IGN: ___I_Fink_U_Freeky___

"
vaiNe_ wrote:
"
Kiluvaras wrote:
What a bunch of crap. Where is the lightning balls skill you promised us? If I remember correctly you said you would release it straight after applying 1.1.0.
Let's focus on getting that skill added and then try and come up with a new one.

Having seen several youtube videos of the skill the short time it was available on the server, I believe its quite the handful balance wise. Have patience.

Well, Chris himself said that Ball Lightning would be implemented in either 1.1.1 or 1.1.2. Here we are, no Ball Lightning. So buzzed out that I made a whole character for that skill alone. Now it just sits there and awaits it.

Please.
"Witty remark."

Talisman SC
IGN: HerbalD
No Ball Lightning? Really?
"
Maxwells wrote:
"
vaiNe_ wrote:
"
Kiluvaras wrote:
What a bunch of crap. Where is the lightning balls skill you promised us? If I remember correctly you said you would release it straight after applying 1.1.0.
Let's focus on getting that skill added and then try and come up with a new one.

Having seen several youtube videos of the skill the short time it was available on the server, I believe its quite the handful balance wise. Have patience.

Well, Chris himself said that Ball Lightning would be implemented in either 1.1.1 or 1.1.2. Here we are, no Ball Lightning. So buzzed out that I made a whole character for that skill alone. Now it just sits there and awaits it.

Same here. Please give us Ball Lightning in 1.1.2.
"
T_Reckd wrote:
"
Maxwells wrote:
"
Kiluvaras wrote:

Same here. Please give us Ball Lightning in 1.1.2.

Wait, you mean that an estimation provided by someone on a work in progress wasn't 100% prophetic? Shit, what is the world coming to. I think, no I DEMAND, that all future prognostications come with a 100% money-back guarantee and no allowances will be made for bugs, vacations, balancing, playtesting, or any other nonsense excuses that may come up.

Spoiler
For those that can't tell, I'm saying to the "wah wah wah wah where's ball lighning?? Chris proooooommmisssed!" crowd to shut the fuck up.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I actually don't get it, why exactly the desync isn't fixed or at least improved yet ? It's been a long time since everyone is complanning about it but nothing seems to happen. I'm not an old player of poe so i don't know.. I'm kind of feeling like why ?
Wait, you mean that an estimation provided by someone on a work in progress wasn't 100% prophetic? Shit, what is the world coming to. I think, no I DEMAND, that all future prognostications come with a 100% money-back guarantee and no allowances will be made for bugs, vacations, balancing, playtesting, or any other nonsense excuses that may come up.

Spoiler
For those that can't tell, I'm saying to the "wah wah wah wah where's ball lighning?? Chris proooooommmisssed!" crowd to shut the fuck up.
[/quote]

Spoiler
shut the fuck up yourself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info