[1.1.1] CHEAP and FUN Piety/Dominus Melee Farm. 104 IIQ 314 IIR. HOWTO. [Videos Up] UPD

Thanks again man!
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
paladinshiva wrote:

Also, try to play it man, its a lot of FUN)

I will definetly not.

I know most of your issues come from stacking iiq/iir and neglecting everything that is important otherwise, but I would NEVER play a character that encounters 20+ near death situations at Lvl 75+ on just one run against Piety and her minions...
I prefer characters where the health bar doesn't even move doing this.
Yours jumps around like crazy.

I see what you are aiming for (pretty obvious), but I would never play that kind of a character. Too much yolo, not enough sustainability.

---

Believe me, Double Strike would do more DpS single target. Just put in the gem once and look at your character screen.

I don't see you surviving against high level chaos damage mobs with ~2,5k life and -60 resist.
All the leech in the world will not save you. Two bombs from alchemists and you're dead.

I don't see any benefit in the +24% armor/evasion when the gear you are using has little to no evasing/armor rating. Might as well skip it.
You're running around with 200 armor. What's +24% going to do for you? Nothing, I guess.

So to answer about chaos mobs, and maps. What you are saying is absolutely true!
But this is PURE MF Piety/Dominus. It is made for pure Piety farm and nothing else)
No maps, no anything else...
That it is able to do some maps is absolutely ridiculous ))))))))))))

And too bad you do not want to try it)) Its seriously fun to play and very cheap.
The point of this build is getting ~0.5 - 1ex an hour farming Piety.

I usually never die on runs to piety, except when I lag really bad, instant leech is enough to deal with stuff on whirling blades, or Reave.

I will test double strike, interesting!

I also want to test LS for culling haha))

Also about bombs - I have had different expereince... I had 3 character with -60 chaos resistance and they survive just fine as long as I am not stuck in the poison cloud. Fortunately there is nothing in the game that does enough chaos damage to 1 shot me.
Like for example my FB Infernal blow, by KorgothBG, lvl 80. I did all maps and only stuff I had problem was 2 bosses on dominus, other hurting stuff on palace since its melee, Thena Moga on 75+ maps

But again, you ve might have had different experience!

24% Eva/Armor, yes you right I dont have any but when I use Jade flask that happens to matter. so idk, I will test it too and see how it works)!!!

Well sounds good, so now I have to test LS for culling and get 4 regrets to test scion thingy
IGN: Infernalle
Tested Double Strike,
a little better 1 person, but not worth it, my leech is lower.

24% eva/Armor for 8*3% more life?
Maybe, ill test it
So as I see it, if you are taking help oak and help oak then you might need scion 10 allres, it has to be tested though,
As if you are taking Kraityn oak kill then you don't need it and should take 8% life nodes instead.
"
paladinshiva wrote:
So as I see it, if you are taking help oak and help oak then you might need scion 10 allres, it has to be tested though,
As if you are taking Kraityn oak kill then you don't need it and should take 8% life nodes instead.

This depends on the quality of gear you are using.

If you had better IIQ/IIR helmet, rings and amulet, you maybe would not need to put a single point into resists.
You could also drop Perandus Blazon for a 40% resist all belt.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
That's true, but good ones helluva expensive still and when you get 2 anduvariuses yiu ll have to overcome -40all res. perandus is really hard to replace bevause it gives me +30 to all attribute and whole 12 IIQ.

So the reason behind this build's res from a tree and such is because it supposed to be exceptionally cheap, and if I aim to better gear I would not reach that price ....
Added choice of oak in the first act. Apparently stacking life is harder.
Need some feedback guys!
UPD: Use Saffel's against Dominus 1st form. He cannot do anything.
UPD: Use Lioneye's Remorse against dominus guards
UPD: Need 2 more levels to test if I can farm Dominus safe and fast every time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info