[1.1.1] CHEAP and FUN Piety/Dominus Melee Farm. 104 IIQ 314 IIR. HOWTO. [Videos Up] UPD

I'd like to give credit to

To Missuse
for changing the build and making it efficient.

To Na_Krul
for really perfect the build, maiking it work perfectly to farm Dominus, and for his support.

I would like to give you this ridiculously cheap and fast: Piety/Dominus PURE MF Farm Build

You can farm Dominus quickly if you get Bringer of Rain, non-legacy works just fine.

You will have 10K dps, without all gems being lvl 20/20

You will have ONLY 3 Pieces of gear, which are non-MF

You can solo maps to lvl 72(76 with BoR) solidly. Also you will be very valuable culler.

Map ridiculouseness --> check it out

All these mods will mean nothing to you:
No Life or Mana regeneration,
50% Life or Mana regeneration,
Elemental Reflect,
Physical Reflect,
Chaos dmg per second.

Main Idea
You move with "Phase Run" Whirling Blades, Kill with Reave, and you can start Farming at lvl 76 - tested by me.

I spent about 140 regrets to playtest this build.
And had a lot of farm experience with KorgothBG's LS build. This is not theorycraft build.

Check out my little shop too Here--->Shop

First
Gear
Helmet: Peregrine
Chest: Tabula
Weapon: Bloodseeker
Shield: Crest of Perandus(If you running Sadima's Touch, then replace Perandus with Daresso's Courage to max out resists)
Shield vs Dominus! Saffel's. Nuf said. I tried it and dominus cant do anything. just get out when he does ToG
Belt: Perandus
Gloves: Auresize's
Shoes: Goldwyrm
Amulet: IIR/IIQ
Rings: IIR/IIQ

*Remember to keep your Lightning Resistance Overcapped!!! Other resistances are not as important
-->
Primary Attack
Reave + Multistrike + Melee Physical + Concentrated Effect + Faster Attacks + Blood Magic
*Colours GRRBBR

**Q20 in order Reave -> Concentrated Effect -> Faster Attacks -> Melee Physical -> Multistrike

***If gem is not listed for Q20, then you don't benefit from it.
-->
Primary Moving Skill in 3L(Bloodseeker)
Whirling Blades + Faster Attacks + Blood Magic

*Colours GGR

**Q20 in order FA -> WB
-->
Curse in 2L(3L)(Shield)
Vulnerability + Blood Magic + (Portal)

*Colours BR

**Q20 in order Vulnerability
-->
Cast When Damage Taken ONE in 4L(Shoes)
Cast When Damage Taken lvl 1 + Enduring Cry lvl 5 + Temporal Chains lvl 5 + Increased Area of Effect max lvl

*Colours RRGB

**Q20 in order Temporal Chains -> Enduring Cry -> Increased Area of Effect
-->
Cast When Damage Taken TWO in 4L(Gloves)
Cast When Damage Taken max lvl + Decoy Totem max lvl + Molten Shell + Vulnerability max lvl

*Colours RRRB(if you get RRRR, then use Immortall Call)

**Q20 in order Vulnerability -> Decoy Totem -> Molten Shell
-->
Auras in 4L(Helmet)
Purity of Elements + Purity of Lightning + Hatred + Reduced Mana(Minimum lvl 19)

*Colours BBGR
-->
Culling Setup on X in 4L Reaper's Pursuit
Blood Magic + Increased Item Quantity + Increased Item Rarity + Heavy Strike/Spectral Throw

*Colours RRB

**Q20 in order Increased Item Quantity -> Increased Item Rarity -> Heavy Strike/Spectral Throw
-->
For New No IIQ Leagues
Replace IIQ Gem with Multistrike for Heavy Strike or Added Melee Physical for Spectral Throw

Must use Sadima's Touch Gloves
-->
Flasks
Take one Life with dispels Bleeding, 1 Topaz with dispels Shocked, 1-2 Jade with 90+ Increased Evasion, 1 Granite with 90+ Increased Armor.

*IF you are skilled with this build enough to farm Dominus take 1 Life with Bleeding, 2 Topaz with dispels Shocked, 2 Jade flasks with +90 eva.

**IF and only if you are confident, then include amethyst or any flask for a map
-->
Tree at 96 Points/lvl 77
-->
Bandit Choices
Normal: Help Oak(Kraytin if you are sure you will get at least 40 life from your gear)
Cruel: Help Oak
Mercilles: Kill ALL
-->
Leveling
I have not tested if you can lvl with this build, however I found out it can solo maps to lvl 71.
Use this guide for leveling: Rathik's Power leveling guide for ALL class and builds. HC compatible
-->
IIQ IIR Explanation
1% IIQ = 2.5% IIR

So if item has 2x more IIR then same item has IIQ, get the IIR.

100 IIQ with IIQ Gem is the base you need.

In new leagues, max out your IIQ to as much as possible.
16 Sadima's+8 Perandus+20 Goldwyrm + 18 Divination Distillate(idk if you can use more then one if you can then good)=62 IIQ max.

If you feel rich then buy Windripper, 5L it and use it for culling, you will get 25 extra IIQ.
-->
How to Farm Piety
Go to Lunaris lvl 2, run the map, find the best layout to lvl 3, best layout is when you just have to go on a side from waypoint and lvl 3 entrance is right there in the next room. Remember to refresh that good lvl 2 instance before 7 Minutes time. To do that, go to the city and take waypoint to lvl 2 then go back.
Go to lvl 3, try to find path that always leads upstairs and go on the edges of a map.
Kill Spinecrack if you see her, Kill Blue mobs after entrance to the hall with wagon before portal to Piety, Kill blue mobs next to the portal, go to Piety, take her down to 10% life, WB away from her Ice form or kill blue circles, or just tough it out, 10K dps and insta leech and capped cold res will not let you die.
If she teleports away just dont let go of attack button and WB to her, works like teleport. Switch to X Reaper's with Heavy strike, finish her off.
If you can't switch fast enough, then use Spectral Throw: WB away, switch, ST her to death.
-->
Cost of the build
Total cost will be around ~6ex with lvl 1 gems.
|
v
~10ex with lvl 20 essential gems
|
v
~as much as possible, when you upgrade. Divination Distillate, Rings, ammy, then helmet, then shoes, then gloves. You can buy real 6L, or crazy resist/Eva shield. Or aegis, whatever.
-->
My Gear
-->
Screenshots
Offence

Defence

Granite

Jade

Misc

-->
Piety run
-->
Dominus Run

TODO:
Make the page more readable/color up

Build Version:
v1:
Updated guide for more physical stable DPS, updated and optimized tree for more resists.
v2:
Updated for more DPS and survival
v3:
Posted Dominus run
v4:
Posted Piety run
v5:
Updated text
v6:
Updated the tree for +10 Dex with same amount of points(96) creidt to: Peterlerock
v6:
Updated for Domiuns farm

QA:

PS.: ANY questions, or ANY feedback is welcome!!!
IGN: Infernalle
Last edited by paladinshiva on Apr 13, 2014, 3:40:15 AM
Looks good. Can't wait to see a video of Piety and possibly Dominus run ^^

P.S.
About the different colors check out this link:
http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css_colornames.asp

You can quote the post to see a .. template i guess :) For different colors use the different codes ;)
Aqua
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Just got a video done!!
And thanks for a color trick
ah fuck, it didnt record sucky twitch.
i have to figure out how to record that shit
UPD: Got it!!!!!!
Last edited by paladinshiva on Mar 27, 2014, 12:06:47 PM
Well ... what can i say .. the DPS is fine but my problem is with whirling blades .... they are slower than leap slam imo ... you can't just WB around because every little bump on the road will stop you... also i see that you stil desync with it... and you can't jump over things. SO i my opinion it's just inferior to leap slam in every aspect. And because of that you lose time and do a run for more time.
Other than that everything seems ok .. you have some survivability issues but with better gear that can be fixed.
Do you plan on doing a Dominus Video? I'm curious to see the results versus him it shouldn't be that difficult with the insta leech i guess.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 27, 2014, 12:39:43 PM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well ... what can i say .. the DPS is fine but my problem is with whirling blades .... they are slower than leap slam imo ... you can't just WB around because every little bump on the road will stop you... also i see that you stil desync with it... and you can't jump over things. SO i my opinion it's just inferior to leap slam in every aspect. And because of that you lose time and do a run for more time.
Other than that everything seems ok .. you have some survivability issues but with better gear that can be fixed.
Do you plan on doing a Dominus Video? I'm curious to see the results versus him it shouldn't be that difficult with the insta leech i guess.

Yeah I didn't have time, I'll do one right now.
Well, see the thing is I desync even more with leap slam and I don't desync with whirling blades if I do not try to go through objects usually.
And I still think I can go faster then leap slam, at least I did previously, I used stopwatch on already done lvl 3 map. I won about 30-40 seconds.
Maybe it slows down when you are just exploring the map and speeds come close.
I have to test it more. I am very sure I can beat redbeak fa leap slammers in map race by about 35% and I did.
Also my very slow time is explained by glitching and that I stopped to kill blues and spinecrack.
I will film just piety run and see what time I get.
I will also put dominus as soon as I get to the game.

Well I still hate ls animation:)) idk why just I do.

Also a plus that you can just use a tabula, low lvl requirement, and weapon is cheaper :)))
UPD: Just ran Piety at 2.02 full kill, with 5 nasty desyncs and couple of mistakes.
Last edited by paladinshiva on Mar 27, 2014, 8:48:44 PM
Well sounds good!
Btw i've got no idea why you desync so much :/
Was working a lot, couldnt do Dominus viedo and upgrade Piety's.
But Ive got same map layout you ve had in your 147 run and run it in 130. I realized it was your layout after i finished it haha, i was like waaaa? i got the time!

BTW ppl: thats what drop i get:

66 lvl map haha
Still haven't got time to upload a video.
But, I changed the build for pure PDPS, and it works as good as crit, and easier to get colors with 6L EVA chest I am using ATM. It works exactly the same for tabula. It closes top dps to around 15K, havent tested yet, but also gives out much more stable damage output which makes it easier to cull.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info