Invalid Items Deleted (Updated with Incident Report)

best bug ever
How about a "sorry for the mishap, here's "x" amount of points to use towards a cosmetic microtransaction" :)
The 14 and 80 point rewards on the season 7 race page have invisible models and clickable hitboxes of about 16x16 pixels. The 80 point rewards sockets are also way off center from the item.

Posting this here as it seems likely to be related to the recent issues.
IGN: KoTao
Guess today is gonna be a long day at ggg hq :/

I have no doubt that you guys did your best all thing considered, but the pain of losing the map I was in when the emergency restart took place AND noticing at least 2 maps deleted after the announced restart was down right... painful :) I guess i'm lacking words here... :)

You guys REALLY need some system to refund maps that are lost.

Like when you get disconnected in a map, logs back on, but the portals just disappears when you try to re-enter, stating something like "can't enter instance because of disconnect" or w/e.

Infuriating :(
IGN: RFMeis
"
Correcting a mistake on the server by removing items that should never have existed is not the same as 'punishing' someone.

Your misfortune is a result of your own actions, not a dispensation of punishment by GGG.

A rollback would have removed the items without actually causing any imbalance. There are people who have lvl 9 characters and no items. They basically have to reroll.
So found 3 maps 2x 75 and 1 x 77 during this window,

Needless to say servers come back up and my maps are still there... So i use 12 Chizels which i found previous to the outage on the 3 maps, Now I have no maps, plus robbed of 12 chizels.

like previous post, it is infuriating.

GGG good game gaydies.
"
Sonto wrote:
"
Correcting a mistake on the server by removing items that should never have existed is not the same as 'punishing' someone.

Your misfortune is a result of your own actions, not a dispensation of punishment by GGG.

A rollback would have removed the items without actually causing any imbalance. There are people who have lvl 9 characters and no items. They basically have to reroll.

Oh no! having to reroll to level 9 again?! How terrible! Poor souls, god be with them!
"Success is not the absence of failure. Success is persistence through failure."
Currently Playing: Contagion/Essence Drain IGN: JddoggAscended

I lost 4 gems, because they hit level 20, then i used vendor recipe to tranform them into 20% ones.

multistrike, reave, melee phys, added fire. thats 4 of out of 6 gems i use, and i have nothing except level 1 gems to use for the moment. can i just have my level 20s back?
IGN: anyare_pre (Standard league)

IGN: buns_of_steelz (One month race)

Last edited by odongnipelai on Mar 26, 2014, 6:10:41 AM
the quest reward i got from fairgraves' flask quest is gone on my witch character while the quest is still completed is there any way i can get this back or is it just gone?
"
So found 3 maps 2x 75 and 1 x 77 during this window,

Needless to say servers come back up and my maps are still there... So i use 12 Chizels which i found previous to the outage on the 3 maps, Now I have no maps, plus robbed of 12 chizels.

like previous post, it is infuriating.

GGG good game gaydies.

it was around 18 min that period that they will delete i guess ... if you find dis amount of maps in 18 min, it does no matter for you to lose 3 of them, because play another 2 hours and have another 20 maps ...

what about a FRESH league start? AMBUSH & INVASION 2.0!!!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Mar 26, 2014, 6:53:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info