Invalid Items Deleted (Updated with Incident Report)

"
axn1314 wrote:
GGG pls confirm it is safe to play now?

They confirmed it was safe when they allowed you to log-in again.

It's not like it'd be difficult for them to stop you from logging on.
"
Sonto wrote:
"
AdzPoE wrote:
I saw the warning as soon as I logged in after they rolled back, you sir must've been too busy
trading for invalid items :)

Servers were up a minimum of 10 minutes before any announcement was made. :)

So you just had to buy an item in that 10 minutes? damn man, talk about impatient..
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Mar 26, 2014, 3:43:45 AM
"
T7g wrote:
"
axn1314 wrote:
GGG pls confirm it is safe to play now?

They confirmed it was safe when they allowed you to log-in again.

It's not like it'd be difficult for them to stop you from logging on.

Makes sense.
NO PATCH! new items? are you not curious? think before you act... basically its your own fault jumping into conclusion that this are new items in game.. you did not even check news or patch notes.

learn from your mistakes.

when i log in.. new items is shown in the global chat.. check news and patch notes.. read the global chat ask some people. i immediately knew that there was something wrong..
"
lor21gj wrote:
NO PATCH! new items? are you not curious? think before you act... basically its your own fault jumping into conclusion that this are new items in game.. you did not even check news or patch notes.

when i log in.. new items is shown in the global chat.. check news and patch notes.. read the global chat ask some people. i immediately knew that there was something wrong..
THIS!
Make Things For Smile!
"
lor21gj wrote:

Are you trying to tell me that Bush knocked down the towers!?
April 1st comes early this year it seems...
[Standard league - UTC +2]
"
T7g wrote:
"
lor21gj wrote:

Are you trying to tell me that Bush knocked down the towers!?

yes and no..
"
April 1st comes early this year it seems...

It was meant as sarcasm but hey.
Unavailable
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Last edited by davros70 on Mar 26, 2014, 4:02:24 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info