Teaser Screenshot from new Unique Map

ahah, those crying exiles who didn't get their microtransaction paid in exalts... don't cry!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
who in their right mind is going to do a corrupted area in a race??
fixed seed again, very disappointed..

Decent, Endless Ledge, and Decent of Champions were great signature races.

Fixed seed just levels the playing field as most people that are on top of the race ladder use a map hack anyway..

The people that use it are smart they don't use zoom hack or full bright, and they don't play with their map up all the time.
IGN MasterDavid
Shop Threads:
Rampage Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1008652
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/poe_masterdavid
"
Master_David wrote:
who in their right mind is going to do a corrupted area in a race??
fixed seed again, very disappointed..

Decent, Endless Ledge, and Decent of Champions were great signature races.

Fixed seed just levels the playing field as most people that are on top of the race ladder use a map hack anyway..

The people that use it are smart they don't use zoom hack or full bright, and they don't play with their map up all the time.

To be honest, a lot of the top 20 stream all their races and they don't use map hack. Maybe some of the top racers use it, I don't know. It's really bad if they do it but if you are good enough you can get nearly the same results without it since many maps have clues. It's like D2 back in the day. I got asked if I used map hack a few times during baal run ports because with time I learned the map lay-outs. On average I was still slower than map hackers of course but it wasn't that significant.

On another note: The human race is a fucking joke. -.-
"
Snookdog wrote:
"
I bought a Invasion Atziri Kill. Direct all hatred toward my inbox.

Hatred? congrats on a cheaply bought special MTX, tainted and meaningless. Wear it forevermore and you shall be known for your 'deeds' in the past. Eternal love of Wraeclast for you.

No one will care in two weeks. Why didn't you put this in my inbox though?
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Mar 25, 2014, 5:28:57 AM
"

Congratz for your Atziri kill. How was the fight? I bet it was tight , even i cant play with a coffee and a donut on my hands. I cant imagine how you managed to do that.. well thats why they call them "skills" right? Congratz once again you will be remembered for the most unskilled player on the game!! BE PROUD!!
Last edited by PureRhymes on Mar 25, 2014, 5:35:16 AM
"
"

I cant imagine how you managed to do that.. well thats why they call them "skills" right? Congratz once again you will be remembered for the most unskilled player on the game!! BE PROUD!!

Thanks for the hate, no, I'm not a good player, but I do play by the rules. Again, why isn't this in my inbox? But, continue to unload the hate instead of unloading actual criticism toward the people who enabled this to happen. I don't know why people think I consider it skill or anything, I paid exalts for an item, just like someone pays exalts for any item. No skill involved.

One thing GGG did really well when they intended people to do this is they found a way to make the community get at each-others throats even more than usual, smart choice of them, even bad publicity is publicity, right? Although it does make the game look really bad when the Devs decide to make something limited edition and then purposely make it so players can pay in-game currency for something that is supposed to be a difficult accomplishment.

Not my mess to clean up though, I'm just playing a video game, following the rules.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Mar 25, 2014, 5:54:27 AM
Being Carried for an achievement is one of the most disgraceful acts you can do. Where is the "Achievement" in standing in the room outside the boss room, waiting to come in for the kill???

I have seen this on more than one "Main stream" twitch channels, yet people still think this is worthy of the achievement......

Oh dear
Won't everyone be skipping those corrupted zones like everyone does now, especially at the start? I guess there will be points for the first full clearing.
Everyone who is going to wear that Atziri kill micro transaction is going to be called cheaters and almost get rolled in tar and feathers.
And they sure deserve it, at least 99% of them.
Buying a top placement in a competition is cheating at the highest level possible.

They should make a league where no trading is possible and make solo competitions.
Then you will see who is really truly good at this game.

I can hear the cheaters whine already...
"
"
"

I cant imagine how you managed to do that.. well thats why they call them "skills" right? Congratz once again you will be remembered for the most unskilled player on the game!! BE PROUD!!

Thanks for the hate, no, I'm not a good player, but I do play by the rules. Again, why isn't this in my inbox? But, continue to unload the hate instead of unloading actual criticism toward the people who enabled this to happen. I don't know why people think I consider it skill or anything, I paid exalts for an item, just like someone pays exalts for any item. No skill involved.

One thing GGG did really well when they intended people to do this is they found a way to make the community get at each-others throats even more than usual, smart choice of them, even bad publicity is publicity, right? Although it does make the game look really bad when the Devs decide to make something limited edition and then purposely make it so players can pay in-game currency for something that is supposed to be a difficult accomplishment.

Not my mess to clean up though, I'm just playing a video game, following the rules.

I think you missunderstood. Its not hate , its reality. The game doesnt look bad , you made the game look bad , you and the other players you just killed the competition against other people who actually farmed and lost their characters during the fight. In the end you dont play the game , someone else did that for you.
Last edited by PureRhymes on Mar 25, 2014, 5:59:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info