Teaser Screenshot from new Unique Map

Couldn't you at least do Turbo Fixed Seed so that people might actually feel challenged? Ugh.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Fixed seed is a great way to counter map hacks. Everyone is on a level playing field. I'd rather those that take the time to learn area layouts have an advantage, but until GGG does something about map hacks, fixed seeds are the best.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
speechless. infinitely cool.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
PoorJoy wrote:
"
stonespeak wrote:
Bitch all you want ppl

But I have never seen a company/game so involved with the community feedback as much a GGG/POE. feel free to msg/reply if you know of a current company/game that listens to feedback and improves as much as GGG. Because I've played far too many where the community simply goes ignored.

/Cheers and Long Live GGG!

neocore games

I primarily play MMO types and so far have been burned enough by the likes of EA, Turbine, BioWare, Mythic, and whole host of Korean-Grinds. I guess I should give some standalone RPG-types a go somewhere in the future. But POE has me hooked thus far : D
SSF since ~OB
Last edited by stonespeak on Mar 25, 2014, 5:24:04 PM
"
Riney wrote:
LOOK AT HIS RAGING SPIRITS ON E.

H L 3

Half Life 3 confirmed!

Is this the new fishing meta?

Chris confirming HL3? :P
Ok for fixed seed but please a different fixed seed for each signature race. Because it gets boring when you do a lot of races.
cool cant wait for the new race
"
Mivo wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
...or another independent studio comes up with an ARPG with persistent online servers that takes the great parts of PoE and learns from its mistakes.

There is currently simply no alternative to PoE if you want an ARPG with both depth and challenge. As you said, it's close to being perfect, but it's held back severely back. It's upsetting in a way, but what can you do? Only real solution would be to raise money and do it yourself.

Well said, this softens my stance lately. But yes, this game is held severely back by a few design philosophies that are arbitrary... and community involvement could be a little higher.

On the positive side... Vaal orbs are so brilliant on so many levels that it is astounding (they are an economic item sink, add risk, they add humor, they make items feel truly special if they have great corruptions thus making truly unique and one-of-a-kind items). The rest of the expansion has been shockingly irrelevant to me thus far, as I had believed in their supposed original philosophy of being able to play one character "for years on end." Corrupted areas don't spawn in maps... and going back to farming docks is neither lucrative or fun for me at level 86 with a ranger, or 'fresh.'

But yes, the first dev who makes a carbon copy of POE and improves on its faults... and does so on a big budget. They'll win the gaming market. Also, if they make a game much less dark. I haven't been able to get many of my friends and family to play this when they see the gore/body/murdering screams.
Playing Sacrifice of the Vaal at launch was peak living.
"
stonespeak wrote:
"
PoorJoy wrote:
"
stonespeak wrote:
Bitch all you want ppl

But I have never seen a company/game so involved with the community feedback as much a GGG/POE. feel free to msg/reply if you know of a current company/game that listens to feedback and improves as much as GGG. Because I've played far too many where the community simply goes ignored.

/Cheers and Long Live GGG!

neocore games

I primarily play MMO types and so far have been burned enough by the likes of EA, Turbine, BioWare, Mythic, and whole host of Korean-Grinds. I guess I should give some standalone RPG-types a go somewhere in the future. But POE has me hooked thus far : D

For standalone and not-online games I had really enjoyed Titan Quest. Was a satisfying game. It will feel a little dated by today's standard, but it'll be a good journey.

Or you can always pop in the best single player RPG known to man: Morrowind. Every time I played was a journey to another world. Family and friends all loved it. And with pc mods downloaded from the community it was so huge, deep, rich and satisfying that I've known people to lose whole summers to it.
Playing Sacrifice of the Vaal at launch was peak living.
I like this. if they make a game much less dark,its great.
[url=http://www.cheapnewbalancessa.com/new-balance-574-femme-pas-cher-c-8_30/][b]new balance femme[/b][/url]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info