First Invasion Atziri kills have occurred!

What has to get fixed is the boss HP. Beeing able to tag the boss and leave it at 1 player hp, when there are severall players in an instance is broken.

If someone is selling kills he should take the burden of the upscaled boss. If he can kill a 6 player boss for others, let him. Aztiri is risky enough from what i have seen. I mean people with 85% resist getting almost instakkiled. And the rest of resist at 78%. Getting nuked down to 300 hp from 5k.

It really needs a specific build to do on HC.
"
deathspenalty wrote:
What has to get fixed is the boss HP. Beeing able to tag the boss and leave it at 1 player hp, when there are severall players in an instance is broken.

If someone is selling kills he should take the burden of the upscaled boss. If he can kill a 6 player boss for others, let him. Aztiri is risky enough from what i have seen. I mean people with 85% resist getting almost instakkiled. And the rest of resist at 78%. Getting nuked down to 300 hp from 5k.

You definitely cannot tag Atziri with 1 player HP.

I am not sure about the other bosses, but I can tell you from experience that her life is definitely dynamic with the amount of players no matter how many people were in the instance when she is spawned.

This does not stop people from zoning in when Atziri is brought down to less than 10% life however. The 10% goes up(not to 20% but the maximum HP gets increased), but at that point it is pretty much a guaranteed kill.
IGN: ThrobbinRobin
Last edited by Sodomee on Mar 24, 2014, 2:48:55 AM
"
Aux wrote:
WTB Atziri Kill, I have 20 ex for whomever wants to carry me.

/sarcasm

5 or 6 people killed her, while 12 tagged along with good RNG.

"
Nastakanoth wrote:
Can hardly blaim Havoc6 for selling kills! I blame the scrubs who are so bad that they need to buy a kill in order to achieve this feat. They do not deserve a MTX or recognition of any kind.

Can't really say I care though. I don't want it. I'm sure I'll kill her in my own time, which will take longer due to being forced to work. :p

But I have to agree it was a very bad decision by GGG to not make it solo kills. Totally removes the feeling of competition I felt at the start.

"
MetalHead87 wrote:
First of all: i was and are not near the possibility to kill Atziri as of now but WAS excitied when i first heard about the MTX challenge because i like the idea of improving your Build and play style to reach a certain goal!

I think we cant blame havoc for selling these kills...sure it sucks, but in my opinion he just takes adavantage of a situation that is given for a player like him at this time in the league.
And this is, like it or not a big part of an arpg!

But im a little disappointed about the reaction from GGG and the fact that i think this whole situation could have been prevented because they MUST have known that this will happen and im sure they dont wanted most of the kills to be bought!

I think adding a feature like a Cosmetic Reward in Races or Leagues is a very good idea and just like the title says it should be a challenge!

There is absolutly NO challenge in buying the kills an it even destroys the feeling that a Mechanic like a Reward for a certain Fight should give!

NOW the Reward seems absolutly worthless to me!

I hope for the next season GGG continues the idea but improve it a lot in that matter!

this. this. & this.

congrats to havoc & mors! really loved to watch your first attempts !

RIP uber & willy, so sad you didn't made it. REEEEP!

IGN PPPPanddddaPPPPanicccc

still waiting for that 'Chris Wilson-director's cut' version

oh wait, I finally got it. Thanks team!
Basically GGG will give +30 atziri microtransactions for free to people who do not deserve it :)
Mirror of Kalandra?
"
Sodomee wrote:
"
deathspenalty wrote:

You definitely cannot tag Atziri with 1 player hp.

yeah, probably havoc is bringing her down solo to 10% hp, then people are zoneing in - right before he culls.
IGN PPPPanddddaPPPPanicccc

still waiting for that 'Chris Wilson-director's cut' version

oh wait, I finally got it. Thanks team!
If you couldn't see the idea of people selling kills, well.. the world never has been fair, and it never will be. Accept this for what it is, and it won't bother you as much. Regardless Congratulations to those who have completed it.
#NeverGoing90
That softcore scrub /Havoc/ should be banned and moved to standard where he belongs.. Totally ruining purpose of hardcore playing..

Shame on you GGG, that you are afraid to punish people who are selling and buying Atziri kills.

I hope they finally learn from this. Giving awards like this could be great if actually those 50 people are the ones that did all the work for it, but no, those real players now see their efforts passed by RMT'ers and people who just farmed 20 exalts for the kill...

Ok GGG can't help the fact so many people are pricks without any ethics, but sadly that's the world of today... They should just stop rewarding this kind of behaviour, it just ruins it for the people with a real gamers heart, not a 'raching the goal whatever the cost ignoring all ethics' heart.

Personally I don't care about those kills but it just feels so unfair towards a lot of very good players who will actually kill her by own effort.

Sad weekend for PoE.
Last edited by leto2626 on Mar 24, 2014, 3:05:29 AM
Your biggest enemy is desync
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
It's amusing to see how GGG fails to run decent competitions over and over with the same problems all the time.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Mar 24, 2014, 8:30:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info