[ 2.0 ] Vaal Pact Dual Claw Build Level 92 ( Atziri Viable + BOTW S: 2 EP: 9 )

Thanks! Im having a blast.

Yeah I think we will have a great time when Act 4 comes!! They're going to change claw mechanics (dunno how) and they fixed the desync issue. The main thing now is that desyncs are really annoying because I use whirling blades a lot (it's not a tanking build, I quickly kill mobs for the burn proliferate and then whirl to other mobs).

Im now using: whirling blades+curse on hit+assassin's mark+faster attacks
the idea is that I run through mobs to curse them with a whirling blade hit, then kill a mob for burn proliferate and quickly stack 3 power charges. Works really well!!! Might be worth getting rid of the magpie branch (although I will have to see what else to pick).

I also picked up a ring with a socket, really handy because of the lack of 6 sockets with BoR!

(and on a side note, got some new claws!)
Last edited by grindst0ne on Apr 15, 2015, 10:48:06 AM
"
grindst0ne wrote:
Thanks! Im having a blast.

Yeah I think we will have a great time when Act 4 comes!! They're going to change claw mechanics (dunno how) and they fixed the desync issue. The main thing now is that desyncs are really annoying because I use whirling blades a lot (it's not a tanking build, I quickly kill mobs for the burn proliferate and then whirl to other mobs).

Im now using: whirling blades+curse on hit+assassin's mark+faster attacks
the idea is that I run through mobs to curse them with a whirling blade hit, then kill a mob for burn proliferate and quickly stack 3 power charges. Works really well!!! Might be worth getting rid of the magpie branch (although I will have to see what else to pick).

I also picked up a ring with a socket, really handy because of the lack of 6 sockets with BoR!

(and on a side note, got some new claws!)

I'll probably will be able to level my character above 92 once they fix desync at moment its too
demotivating every time I die.

I just use whirling blade for movement and escape attacks. Just to let you know if you need a claw I've got one for 4.5ex

Last edited by ninedeadeyes on Apr 15, 2015, 4:17:18 PM
Nice claw! I'm currently low on orbs after getting
(around 110 chaos) and
(1ex)

Procurement is awesome!
Last edited by grindst0ne on Apr 16, 2015, 12:29:03 PM
hi,it's my first post here.
i'm on level 78 and got around 22k dps and 8.3 aps with your deathless build skill tree,really like the build right now since the attack speed is really pleasant to see and all,but suddenly i kinda questioning how far i can get with my current equipment,here it is:

Spoiler

planning to go as far as level 89 since i can reach all the good nods that i need from there,but can i?
if i can't,what would you suggest?

thanks before
How is this build in 2.0 ?
Have you gotten any chances to experiment in the beta ?
"
Pandaroux wrote:
How is this build in 2.0 ?
Have you gotten any chances to experiment in the beta ?

I've retired from POE. If someone wants to use my info to build another guide in 2.0, I am
more than welcome them to. I sometimes go on the forum but aside from that unfortunately
I've got other stuff to do in real life.. I luv POE but just takes too much time and commitment
to update and test out new stuff every big update.
curent tree fils kinda good but realy better to start w/ sion & u better use f charges couse 4%dmg per charge is realy big but claws now every one use them (at least now) and anoler thing is reave... its too good on beta & buy canging the dual strike for reave & splash for added fire is real.
but the dps of dual for bosses is still raaly good soo dual for boos reave for clear is way to go now.
personaly dual is more stilish & harder to pulof
so its personal
"
Pandaroux wrote:

My thoughts exactly.

As for the changes in 2.0, I don't have a great grasp on the skill tree as a whole but I imagine the changes to leech may have hit this build somewhat? May try to see what I can do with it myself but if anyone comes up with any reflections on leech in 2.0 as a whole I'd be interested to hear it.
"
Pandaroux wrote:

My thoughts exactly.

As for the changes in 2.0, I don't have a great grasp on the skill tree as a whole but I imagine the changes to leech may have hit this build somewhat? May try to see what I can do with it myself but if anyone comes up with any reflections on leech in 2.0 as a whole I'd be interested to hear it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info