[ 2.0 ] Vaal Pact Dual Claw Build Level 92 ( Atziri Viable + BOTW S: 2 EP: 9 )

"
honerpro wrote:
Yo is this build updated for Rampage? for latest patch?

Yes..

Also peeps check out my latest build

A budget 'op feel' frenzy 100% pierce Ice Shot build, it is super fun

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062078
hello im courious which is better cruel bandit reward oak or kraityn.
Last edited by avstrolopitek1 on Sep 27, 2014, 8:40:58 AM
Becouse I dead beyond 86 in my layzynes to play with 2 heands.
Had to back to my claw build ;) It's ok, i wanted any way :D

What to inprove to had more dps ? I have with hatred only 14k :(
I use grace 7,5k evasion (no grace 4,3k) and hatred.
Going for Build name : The Butcher from the Shadow
but i can feelit, it to low dps to go in party with others.

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAF4DhwSxBbUILglYCpsUUhUgFf0WvxjbGY4brSP2JpUqTSzpMHEwfDSTNZI2PTpCPydF9Ed-Sn1KyEt4TGBNkk3jTipRR1HZVUtbr1ywYeJirGNwZK9lTWegbIxtbG5pbqpvV3ByeOt9dX8rhNmHdoo4jDaNfY2_kAqVZp2qotmjiqZXpn-wkrDYsbO0xbVItfK2Qb2BvqfBi8LsxLjTftP81CPV-NaK2L3bp90N3ajnCu1B7YPveu_j_MX-j_66_5M=
Sorry for my eng.
Last edited by IdI on Oct 2, 2014, 4:01:57 AM
"
xroni001 wrote:
Hello

I made 92 level yesterday with this build, playing with this from around 2 months as my main character and still enjoying it :)

Today i wanted to try atztiri and made it with only one death by mistake from my side(didnt dodge vaal smash and he one shoted me ;p)also this was my first attempt on atztiri ever so i was pretty nervous but it gone quite well and easy. My life is 4,3k, dps 66k, caped resists, 28% chance to evade and 46% spell dodge thanks to atzitiri step boots.

This is my gear and skill tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAAYDhwSxBS0FtQqbEdUSIBRSFfYV_Ra_G60hYCP2JP0mlSoLMHEwfDSTNj06QjqzQKBF9Ed-Sn1LHEt4TGBNkk4qUUdR2VPfVUtW6Fb6WNtbr13yXotgS2HiYnlirGNwZK9lTWegbIxtbG5pb1dwUnBycNV07Xjreu99dX8rhNmE74d2idOKOIw2jX2NgY2_j8GQCpVmmSubg52qn4Ki2aOKpn-wkrDYsbO0xbVItkG9gb6nwuzEuM_4037UI9X41gfWit0N3ajgledU7UHuDu_j8-r8xf66_5P_3g==

Thx for this awesome build and sorry for my poor english :)

awesome can i copy yoru build sir?
I just wanted to say a big thx for this build. Very fun to play ;) I can run 3 aura (hatred, purity of elements, and herald of ash. Fast clearing maps.
I just need more HP, and i will be unstoppable with this build.
So thx m8

Spoiler
Last edited by dhragner on Oct 4, 2014, 7:04:28 AM
"
hello im courious which is better cruel bandit reward oak or kraityn.

I prefer Kraityn but that is because i am a speed junkie but in theory Oak should be better because more damage = more life leech
"
IdI wrote:
Becouse I dead beyond 86 in my layzynes to play with 2 heands.
Had to back to my claw build ;) It's ok, i wanted any way :D

What to inprove to had more dps ? I have with hatred only 14k :(
I use grace 7,5k evasion (no grace 4,3k) and hatred.
Going for Build name : The Butcher from the Shadow
but i can feelit, it to low dps to go in party with others.

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAF4DhwSxBbUILglYCpsUUhUgFf0WvxjbGY4brSP2JpUqTSzpMHEwfDSTNZI2PTpCPydF9Ed-Sn1KyEt4TGBNkk3jTipRR1HZVUtbr1ywYeJirGNwZK9lTWegbIxtbG5pbqpvV3ByeOt9dX8rhNmHdoo4jDaNfY2_kAqVZp2qotmjiqZXpn-wkrDYsbO0xbVItfK2Qb2BvqfBi8LsxLjTftP81CPV-NaK2L3bp90N3ajnCu1B7YPveu_j_MX-j_66_5M=
Sorry for my eng.

you might consider using a similar build like mine if yours isn't working, For example your Whirling blade is 6 linked and not your dual strike

your passive tree doesn't work
"
dhragner wrote:
I just wanted to say a big thx for this build. Very fun to play ;) I can run 3 aura (hatred, purity of elements, and herald of ash. Fast clearing maps.
I just need more HP, and i will be unstoppable with this build.
So thx m8

Spoiler

Thank man, nice stuff
"
ninedeadeyes wrote:

you might consider using a similar build like mine if yours isn't working, For example your Whirling blade is 6 linked and not your dual strike

your passive tree doesn't work

som bugs in forum. :)

i'm reworked some , doing tests now.
1 q whats better Herald of Ice or Fire ? with fire more dps, but maby better Ice with Hatred ?
Any ideas ?
Herald of Ash is better with high phys damage :)

I am also enjoying this build, despite some problems getting started (I had to take a detour and grab the +30 int/str nodes at start, for example).
I am playing in Beyond and using my own version of the Drunken Berserker (max block). I fit even more block into my tree, damages nodes will come last I guess.

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAAF4DhwSxBbUILglYCpsR1RRSFSAV_Ra_GNsZjhutHcoj9iaVKNsqTSzpMHEwfDSTNZI17zY9OkI67T8nRfRHfkp9SshLHEt4TGBNkk4qUUdR2VVLW69csGHiYqxjcGSvZU1noGyMbWxttG5pbqpvV3ByeOt9dX8rgUGE2Yd2ijiNfY2Bjb-PwZVmmSudqqLZo4qmf7CSsNixs7TFtUi18rZBvYG-p8GLwuzEuNN-0_zUI9X41gfWiti926fdDd2o3eff7-cK7UHtg-967-P8xf66_5MuCM_p0NBHBtvn646T_DqzkArAD9JN

No VP, I have a 119% Bloodseeker. And I got a nice 276pDps offhand claw to match :)

On Auras I am really thinking about using an Alpha's Howl. Its high EV rating, freeze immunity and reduced mana may come in very very handy. After all, you can't leech if you are frozen ;(
I suck at math, so... does anyone know if it would be possible to run Grace - Hatred - Herald of Ash with a high level reduced mana gem and the alpha's? Low level clarity would run off BM, if it's needed. That would be awesome!
Otherwise just run Grace - Herald of Ash - Herald of Ice - Clarity off mana, I guess. In a party, somebody usually runs hatred anyway.
Last edited by therealjcool on Oct 2, 2014, 6:32:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info