[ 2.0 ] Vaal Pact Dual Claw Build Level 92 ( Atziri Viable + BOTW S: 2 EP: 9 )

"
ninedeadeyes wrote:
Do you sell gear or play as if you are playing offline ?

I am a *very* casual and never trade. Also I pretty much suck at this game but enjoy it nonetheless :-)

"
ninedeadeyes wrote:
This armour isn't very good for my build for obvious reason

A good life roll and 3x~30% resist is no good? I thought hp and resist was the thing I should focus on?
"
Raechel wrote:
"
ninedeadeyes wrote:
Do you sell gear or play as if you are playing offline ?

I am a *very* casual and never trade. Also I pretty much suck at this game but enjoy it nonetheless :-)

"
ninedeadeyes wrote:
This armour isn't very good for my build for obvious reason

A good life roll and 3x~30% resist is no good? I thought hp and resist was the thing I should focus on?

It would be better if it is 3x resist, good life and evasion armour. Being a acrobatic build all armour is halved,
"
ninedeadeyes wrote:
"
Raechel wrote:
Being a acrobatic build all armour is halved,

Ah yes. That explains the odd character sheet armour settings I didn't quite understand last night.

Thanks for the answers.
Hello

I made 92 level yesterday with this build, playing with this from around 2 months as my main character and still enjoying it :)

Today i wanted to try atztiri and made it with only one death by mistake from my side(didnt dodge vaal smash and he one shoted me ;p)also this was my first attempt on atztiri ever so i was pretty nervous but it gone quite well and easy. My life is 4,3k, dps 66k, caped resists, 28% chance to evade and 46% spell dodge thanks to atzitiri step boots.

This is my gear and skill tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAAYDhwSxBS0FtQqbEdUSIBRSFfYV_Ra_G60hYCP2JP0mlSoLMHEwfDSTNj06QjqzQKBF9Ed-Sn1LHEt4TGBNkk4qUUdR2VPfVUtW6Fb6WNtbr13yXotgS2HiYnlirGNwZK9lTWegbIxtbG5pb1dwUnBycNV07Xjreu99dX8rhNmE74d2idOKOIw2jX2NgY2_j8GQCpVmmSubg52qn4Ki2aOKpn-wkrDYsbO0xbVItkG9gb6nwuzEuM_4037UI9X41gfWit0N3ajgledU7UHuDu_j8-r8xf66_5P_3g==

Thx for this awesome build and sorry for my poor english :)
first of all thank u for the great build!

For my sec Claw I use 2 different stones:
Frenzy (or Whirling blades) + Power charge on critical + Faster Attack

this way I can get 3-4 Frenzy+ 3 Power Charges or I use Whirling blades if I need the movement or farm

I came up with that, after I leeched some frenzy charges and saw that your build passes by the +1Frenzy Charge. I am still far away from the perfect eq and sometimes I need a little xtra dmg ;)

oh and what do u use when u run with a "curser"? The low lev Enfeeble overrides the multi curses.
Spoiler

IGN: Dunkellicht
"
xroni001 wrote:
Hello

I made 92 level yesterday with this build, playing with this from around 2 months as my main character and still enjoying it :)

Today i wanted to try atztiri and made it with only one death by mistake from my side(didnt dodge vaal smash and he one shoted me ;p)also this was my first attempt on atztiri ever so i was pretty nervous but it gone quite well and easy. My life is 4,3k, dps 66k, caped resists, 28% chance to evade and 46% spell dodge thanks to atzitiri step boots.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAAYDhwSxBS0FtQqbEdUSIBRSFfYV_Ra_G60hYCP2JP0mlSoLMHEwfDSTNj06QjqzQKBF9Ed-Sn1LHEt4TGBNkk4qUUdR2VPfVUtW6Fb6WNtbr13yXotgS2HiYnlirGNwZK9lTWegbIxtbG5pb1dwUnBycNV07Xjreu99dX8rhNmE74d2idOKOIw2jX2NgY2_j8GQCpVmmSubg52qn4Ki2aOKpn-wkrDYsbO0xbVItkG9gb6nwuzEuM_4037UI9X41gfWit0N3ajgledU7UHuDu_j8-r8xf66_5P_3g==

Congratulations !!

Not only being the first to kill Atztiri with an altered version of my build but also going past my level of 91 !!

As I predicted it would be unwise to go Vaal Pact and that you would need spell block :)

Going to list your items and build in the Atztiri section if that is ok with you ?

Last edited by ninedeadeyes on Sep 23, 2014, 7:57:19 AM
"
blackdrain wrote:
first of all thank u for the great build!

For my sec Claw I use 2 different stones:
Frenzy (or Whirling blades) + Power charge on critical + Faster Attack

this way I can get 3-4 Frenzy+ 3 Power Charges or I use Whirling blades if I need the movement or farm

I came up with that, after I leeched some frenzy charges and saw that your build passes by the +1Frenzy Charge. I am still far away from the perfect eq and sometimes I need a little xtra dmg ;)

oh and what do u use when u run with a "curser"? The low lev Enfeeble overrides the multi curses.
Spoiler

Interesting but to be honest I don't feel 'charges' are that great unless you invest in getting
extra charges. Also the play style would be a bit iffy with the extra Frenzy attack but each to their own. These days I don't even use a power charge on crit no more and prefer culling strike because I have more trouble with finishing bosses than anything else.

You can just take the curse out and play as per usual. I mean if you got a tri curser stuff should just melt like butter anyway.
"
ninedeadeyes wrote:
"
xroni001 wrote:
Hello

Congratulations !!

Not only being the first to kill Atztiri with an altered version of my build but also going past my level of 91 !!

As I predicted it would be unwise to go Vaal Pact and that you would need spell block :)

Going to list your items and build in the Atztiri section if that is ok with you ?

It will be a pleasure for me to be in first post as Atztiri killer :D
"
xroni001 wrote:

It will be a pleasure for me to be in first post as Atztiri killer :D

updated :)
Yo is this build updated for Rampage? for latest patch?
Last edited by honerpro on Sep 26, 2014, 7:28:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info