[ 2.0 ] Vaal Pact Dual Claw Build Level 92 ( Atziri Viable + BOTW S: 2 EP: 9 )

"
Sgravion wrote:

Ok, i work hard hours and hours over mine and your new tree adaption, and found a more balanced mix of values:

Nice, Its very similar to my 'optimal build '

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAotmw2FVLYeImlRa_jDamf-1BsbNwUioL8-q1SInTuXyMC-ywNj1tbLTFYqydqm9XRfRkr4o4Ff06Qkt43agwcdQjBbXC7E2SI_aNfTB8UUeNv9aKfyuVZgSxTGCjigOH_rp9ddN-cHIbrf_eJP3nVO4OVvpKfYd2Z6D8xVuv3Q0ABmJ5FfZOKr6n7-NjcDSTtkFKyD8nKk0VICzpKjipbrXybqpN4_6PNZJHfhRSZU2E2W5p1fjEuB3KKNvf75AKbIzYvfVvyBRqjBmOAF464aZX8kX-Clbon4LglQ==

It has crap ton of hp and physical damage and much less faster attacker. In all honest if you want optimal build faster attack is probably the least you should focus on but from experience I like getting my atp to 8.5 to 10, the play style feels so quick and fun hence why my original version was so faster attack focus.. But yeah generally I am going to put up
the super attack version up and the 'optimal' version if people just want pure survivability

ps: Just a small thing.. I think from looking at yours and mine, I think there is a bigger difference than just 4% faster attack ( i think its 14% ) and I am considering getting the faster attacks at the start of the shadow tree too to boast it another 15% so it will be like its on crack cocaine all the time, lol
Last edited by ninedeadeyes on Aug 17, 2014, 9:41:07 AM

duplicate
Last edited by ninedeadeyes on Aug 17, 2014, 9:38:30 AM
"
ninedeadeyes wrote:
"
Sgravion wrote:

Ok, i work hard hours and hours over mine and your new tree adaption, and found a more balanced mix of values:

Nice, Its very similar to my 'optimal build '

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAotmw2FVLYeImlRa_jDamf-1BsbNwUioL8-q1SInTuXyMC-ywNj1tbLTFYqydqm9XRfRkr4o4Ff06Qkt43agwcdQjBbXC7E2SI_aNfTB8UUeNv9aKfyuVZgSxTGCjigOH_rp9ddN-cHIbrf_eJP3nVO4OVvpKfYd2Z6D8xVuv3Q0ABmJ5FfZOKr6n7-NjcDSTtkFKyD8nKk0VICzpKjipbrXybqpN4_6PNZJHfhRSZU2E2W5p1fjEuB3KKNvf75AKbIzYvfVvyBRqjBmOAF464aZX8kX-Clbon4LglQ==

It has crap ton of hp and physical damage and much less faster attacker. In all honest if you want optimal build faster attack is probably the least you should focus on but from experience I like getting my atp to 8.5 to 10, the play style feels so quick and fun hence why my original version was so faster attack focus.. But yeah generally I am going to put up
the super attack version up and the 'optimal' version if people just want pure survivability

ps: Just a small thing.. I think from looking at yours and mine, I think there is a bigger difference than just 4% faster attack ( i think its 14% ) and I am considering getting the faster attacks at the start of the shadow tree too to boast it another 15% so it will be like its on crack cocaine all the time, lol

why u still take path to bravado keypoint? According to me it is a bad waste...

better if u take celerity --> "+8% BLOCK and +12% DMG" vs "9% movement speed and +44% evasion". 8% block and 12%DMG is nothing...
Yep, u right the difference was not 4% but (108%-94%) 14%, i calculated wrong.

I think like u that 169% hp is a huge boost. surely better than now 1.1.5.
but my total dmg is 370 vs your 355 and now your aps is 59% (about half from before!)... perhaps to low?

i'm again afraid that str and int is yet too low... to sustain a 20/20 increase critical strike gem players must gain 35/40 int and similar STR to sustain 20/20 increase phisical damage...

...and u lost 20% mana regen from before (and now in 1.1.5)!

Last edited by Sgravion on Aug 17, 2014, 12:59:35 PM
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAaoz1b8gUotmw2FVLYeImlRa_jDamf-1BsbNwUioL8-q1SHDVidM2PW1stMVirJ2qbIyMC-yw1gePwUscjYEV_W9XRfRkr4o4OkJLeN2oMHHUIwW1wuzWin8rMHxRR42_TZIj9o19lWajigOHG63TfnBy_rp9dVb67g5KfYd2Z6D8xVuv3Q2-p-_jY3A0k7ZBTirV-MS4bmm18m6qSsg_JypNFSAs6di9NZKmV6luKjgABmJ5FfYxnv6PTeP_3iT951RW6J-C4JXvepAKhNkUUmVNuXxHfjrh8kVd8g==

With this i'll save 60% previous mana regen, previous str and int values.
my life will raise from 3791 to 3951,5.

Now my dps is 42k with only +244% dmg, +69% aps, +110% crit chance and +20% crit multiplier (i use maligaro's atm).
not all my gems are 20/20. something is yet 18-19/20.

with our debate when i'll be 91 lvl (about +4 lvl from now), i'll have 367% dmg, 76% aps, 370% crit chance and 60% crit multiplier.

so this will be my definitive tree :)

with a so truly power and with life increase i'll can miss maligaro's and gain new gloves with uber life value and with a +2% life leech. So i'll limit the loss of hp leech of new tree.

as someone before me said... SINERGY. perfect!
a question raise...

what will be the dmg using an abyssus with new offensive values?

O-M-F-G!

ninedeadeyes, pls take ready to update your first post! xD
"
Sgravion wrote:

why u still take path to bravado keypoint? According to me it is a bad waste...

better if u take celerity --> "+8% BLOCK and +12% DMG" vs "9% movement speed and +44% evasion". 8% block and 12%DMG is nothing...
Yep, u right the difference was not 4% but (108%-94%) 14%, i calculated wrong.

I think like u that 169% hp is a huge boost. surely better than now 1.1.5.
but my total dmg is 370 vs your 355 and now your aps is 59% (about half from before!)... perhaps to low?

i'm again afraid that str and int is yet too low... to sustain a 20/20 increase critical strike gem players must gain 35/40 int and similar STR to sustain 20/20 increase phisical damage...

...and u lost 20% mana regen from before (and now in 1.1.5)!

I thought 'block works similar to dodge whilst even with 44% to evasion you are only gaining like 3 or 4% to evade ( on average). If you use grace as a aura as well as hatred then yes then probably it is better but as my build stands its actually have a low evasion rate and I would rather focus on 'block' because it is much higher ( 33% compare to 24%)

it will still be pretty quick but not so fun to play the 'optimal version' but def more surviviabilty since not only is your hp is higher but everyone of your attacks is heavy hitting meaning you leech more too.

I actually found that I didn't need much more str and int with my rings and amulet but there is always the option to add an extra 30 to both int and str if you need it

I dont' think that 20% really matters since they are buffing mana usage anyway.

Then again I think I am going to spec into my attack speed version since it will be so much more fun to play than a 'slower' more 'safe' character.
"
Sgravion wrote:
a question raise...

what will be the dmg using an abyssus with new offensive values?

O-M-F-G!

ninedeadeyes, pls take ready to update your first post! xD

Hopefully it should be high but then again they are slightly nerfing
hatred :(
Is there any local crit buff for claw? since bow get buffed :(
Anyone considered going into the claw nodes at the bottom of the tree called Blade Barrier and Ambidexterity instead of into the ranger area?

You end up with:
11% increased block chance instead of 4% from weapon artistry
90% increased phys damage instead 56% from ranger area
50% increase to block recovery
15% attack speed instead of 18% you get from ranger area (you lose 3%)
The same 4% movement speed both ways

You do lose the 30% chance to avoid stun and 8% life from Heart of Oak, but you end up with 33% chance to block when including Bravado, Dervish (Duelist area) and Swagger (under acrobatics) instead of 26% total if you go for ranger area.

Something along these lines: (Also picked up the large increased evasion nodes we pass fro more survival)

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAotmw2FVLYeImlRa_jDamf-1BsbNwUioL8-q1SDY9bWy0xWKsnapvV0X0ZK-KOBX9OkJLeN2oMHHUIwW1wuxNkiP2jX0wfFFHjb_Win8r_94k_edUVvpKfYd2Z6D8xVuv3Q0ABmJ5FfZOKr6n7-NjcDSTtkFKyD8nKk0VICzpKjipbrXybqpN4_6PNZJHfhRSZU2E2W5pHcoo29_vkApsjNi99W_IFGqMOuGmV_JF_gqDvRv23ed318HYqKKq-F5FkvP666xHfVs67W20Ne-BQcGLGNvT_FywCVjbpw==

Last edited by Ballistic213 on Aug 18, 2014, 3:58:39 AM
Last edited by IdI on Aug 18, 2014, 5:20:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info