[ 2.0 ] Vaal Pact Dual Claw Build Level 92 ( Atziri Viable + BOTW S: 2 EP: 9 )

Your link for the 20-40 points, in the leveling guide is broken, and some tips on bandits would be appreciated!

Thanks for an awesome guide!
"
LordLoki wrote:
Hi there,

Started with your guide from level 1 and its really cool.

Im finished normal difficulty without problems now i am act 1 cruel and im fine.

Will give little bit more details on the leveling from 1 to 40 when i have more time.

For now i just wanna say thanks a lot for the great guide and the time you put in this.

Dual Claw is awsome :D

Greets
Loki

Cool thanks for the compliment :)

From other players feedback I think it should easily get you to end game my guide

Don't worry about it and if you have any questions let me know !!
"
Fathervic wrote:
Your link for the 20-40 points, in the leveling guide is broken, and some tips on bandits would be appreciated!

Thanks for your kind words :)

eermm.. I've just checked out the 20 to 40 points link and it does work. Need to be careful with the copy and pasting ( Should have used URL, i know )

Yeah i am surprise noone said anything about the bandit thingy :0

I'll update it now. but generally go for The HP then ATTACK SPEED OR PHYSICAL DAMAGE and lastly Passive point .
"
ninedeadeyes wrote:
"
Fathervic wrote:

eermm.. I've just checked out the 20 to 40 points link and it does work. Need to be careful with the copy and pasting ( Should have used URL, i know )

I'll update it now. but generally go for The HP then ATTACK SPEED OR PHYSICAL DAMAGE and lastly Passive point .

Thanks a bunch, but i can't seem to get the link to work, so wierd when the others work fine rofl! :P
Last edited by Fathervic on Apr 28, 2014, 9:29:36 AM
"
Fathervic wrote:
"
ninedeadeyes wrote:
"
Fathervic wrote:

Thanks a bunch, but i can't seem to get the link to work, so wierd when the others work fine rofl! :P

Hey I've put a url on it, so in theory you just need to click on it :)

I don't like changing too much of it because once a build get to a certain size it has a bug where it basically delete everything after you make an edit, lol

and I really don't fancy writing the whole thing again :P .. But hopefully you can get into it now :)
I see, its working now, thanks!
First and foremost let me thank ninedeadeyes for this awesome guide into the shadow dual claws World!

I have a few general questions/comments in regard to gem setup and gear.

Gem setup:

The 4 link codt+end cry+immortal call etc...what does it really do? its like half a second of invulnerability and u lose you end charges very fast.... - this is maybe a noob question, since I see many builds utilizing this mechanic, but I don't seem to get it. - Furthermore with all the dodge/evasion I don't seem to get hit that often, so for me this far its pretty useless.
Would it not be much better to stack end-charges and put an increased duration gem in there too? - Maybe go high lvl codt+end+molten shell?

Is there any update on what the best 4th gem is to link with codt+end cry+ immortal call and....? - That faster gem doesn't do anything since its not a continuously cast skill

Gear:

If I have enough resistance, would it be preferable to switch out geofri's crest to rat's nest?

The same goes for boots with resistance ones versus blood dance - this could help with frenzy charges without using the skill.

I am currently lvl 55 here is my gears:

With regards!
"
Fathervic wrote:
First and foremost let me thank ninedeadeyes for this awesome guide into the shadow dual claws World!

I have a few general questions/comments in regard to gem setup and gear.

Gem setup:

The 4 link codt+end cry+immortal call etc...what does it really do? its like half a second of invulnerability and u lose you end charges very fast.... - this is maybe a noob question, since I see many builds utilizing this mechanic, but I don't seem to get it. - Furthermore with all the dodge/evasion I don't seem to get hit that often, so for me this far its pretty useless.
Would it not be much better to stack end-charges and put an increased duration gem in there too? - Maybe go high lvl codt+end+molten shell?

Is there any update on what the best 4th gem is to link with codt+end cry+ immortal call and....? - That faster gem doesn't do anything since its not a continuously cast skill

Gear:

If I have enough resistance, would it be preferable to switch out geofri's crest to rat's nest?

The same goes for boots with resistance ones versus blood dance - this could help with frenzy charges without using the skill.

I am currently lvl 55 here is my gears:

With regards!

A) Actually for a long time I just had enduring cry running with 5 charges, it wsa ok but survivability went up due to using immortal call. The reason why is because when you do take damage and activate COTD It is usually when you are in most danger or against a boss. Those 2 or 3 seconds of immortality will give you chance to leech your life back to full health and if it is a mob kill everything around you. Even with the damage reduction of enduring cry against boss you still take alot of damage since you are acrobatic.

B)Are you in mercless yet ? If yes and you elemental cap then you can take on whatever you feel. To be honest if I had my resist cap there is a very strong unique glove called
Maligaro's Virtuosity which I would use.. If you can use bother Maligaro's Virtuosity and rat nest helmet. I would only go for blood dance if you are going for a non-vaal pact frenzy alternative since I don't think frenzy/blood rage/blood dance suit a vaal pact build. ( no regen which is the main advantage)

C) I've tested faster casting and it does increase the casting for Immortal call, for me who does level 76+ maps I am always getting damaged hence why it goes off quite quick for me. If you do not want to use this I will use an enfeeblement curse.. You can in theory use doedre's ring and set both enfeeblement and Temporal chain curse. Food for thought.

Nice set up, just wondering how much have you spent on your build and how much do you think you will be spending more ? :)
Started this build, only level 25 right now though. Looking at the keystones, would dropping Acrobatics line and picking up IR be worth doing and still be viable? Curious as this frees additional points to put into other areas long term but gives good armor. Thoughts? From there it might even be good to use frenzy and the passive that generates evade (more armor with IR) with frenzy charges and then flicker striking all over the place. IR looks awesome and paired with Vaal pact and ondars guile seems like a good combo comparative to taking Acrobatics.
"
Cstiker01 wrote:
Started this build, only level 25 right now though. Looking at the keystones, would dropping Acrobatics line and picking up IR be worth doing and still be viable? Curious as this frees additional points to put into other areas long term but gives good armor. Thoughts? From there it might even be good to use frenzy and the passive that generates evade (more armor with IR) with frenzy charges and then flicker striking all over the place. IR looks awesome and paired with Vaal pact and ondars guile seems like a good combo comparative to taking Acrobatics.

IR and acrobatic together is a bad choice because acrobatic half your armour whilst IR turn all your evasion into armour. You can try it but don't say I didn't warn you. If you want to use frenzy charge I would recommend looking at the frenzy build alternative that I have got at the bottom of the guide. You can use flicker strike instead of whirling blade but def won't recommend going Vaal Pact since you need blood rage to make it viable.

IR is awesome if you pair it with unwavering stance. The problem with IR without unwavering stance is that you'll get stunned alot and how this build survive is by leeching by doing damage ( stun= no damage= no leech= RIP)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info