Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Is EK gonna get nerfed or not?

several people posted that ggg said themselves they are going to nerf Ethereal Knives build. its like the fotm build right now, everyone is rolling it cause it clears maps the fastest

so is EK gonna get nerfed or not? need definitive answer
um...i don't think they would do so as its just at a very beginning phase of the game.

but somehow they've admitted that duelist's passive should be buffed a bit
I highly doubt they would. If everyone is rolling it, then what would happen? Would they give them full respecs? EKs are here to be the most powerful build and here to stay. So enjoy it...forever.
Last edited by renroval on Jan 30, 2013, 2:56:24 AM
EK. Nerfed.

I never thought I'd see those two words together. Amazing.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
renroval wrote:
I highly doubt they would. If everyone is rolling it, then what would happen? Would they give them full respecs? EKs are here to be the most powerful build and here to stay. So enjoy it...forever.

Wow talk about a ill informed and rude post. They will be doing balance changes through the games life and have said so specifically. The odds of it happening in beta are even higher. If fact its pretty much guarantied. You one of those "OMG never nerf anything" kids? If so go look up the post where the devs pretty much told you guys your idiots.

As for EK... since when is this skill a problem? Granted I stopped playing for awhile shortly after shadow was released but it was considered one of the most worthless skills.
In the past they gave full passive skill respecs to characters that were changed by nerfs. I seem to remember 3 or 4 during CB and I was playing off and on. Some things have been removed (the keystone that made wand attacks insane) and some have just been reworked (CI and double totem come to mind). Not sure what they'd do if they changed a skill gem. Since theoretically any class could be using it. Even if shadows are most common, I can only assume other classes do too.
Mostly Path of Exile:
www.youtube.com/user/Fidasaind

Level 67 Witch
Double curse, double totem, ice spear
"
Charan wrote:
EK. Nerfed.

pretty much. no way they are nerfing it at this point.
"
Charan wrote:
EK. Nerfed.

lol
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
Charan wrote:
EK. Nerfed.

IKR? Weird, I thought they were too slow for my taste.
I need more purple titles
"
everyone is rolling it cause it clears maps the fastest

Orly? What is this based on? Hopefully a lot more evidence than a single EK character atop the HC ladder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info