[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

Cool I'll test it out for my gear - not sure I have enough DPS to out-leech the rain, but with that type of setup I can get to ~70k LMP/FP DPS and still stay at 7300 ES, basically lose Grace instead of ES.

Now I might need to level a couple of times to grab mana nodes tho lol, I'm at around 140 unreserved if I run Empowered Anger/Wrath and Purity on mana
not about the life leech, the mana leech i mean without phys dagger
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
Does all build now start with the ranger instead of the scion ?
---
"
SorakPoE wrote:
Cool I'll test it out for my gear - not sure I have enough DPS to out-leech the rain, but with that type of setup I can get to ~70k LMP/FP DPS and still stay at 7300 ES, basically lose Grace instead of ES.

Now I might need to level a couple of times to grab mana nodes tho lol, I'm at around 140 unreserved if I run Empowered Anger/Wrath and Purity on mana

Sry but you need to work on your reaction speed :P

One tick never does 7.3k ES even on Uber, you need to whirl on the animation of the spikes from that bitch not when they fall on you.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Kelemn wrote:

No, ranger is just a nice start. Can easily shift points towards Scion.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
SorakPoE wrote:

Sry but you need to work on your reaction speed :P

One tick never does 7.3k ES even on Uber, you need to whirl on the animation of the spikes from that bitch not when they fall on you.

Eh, true, but that's besides the point. The question is whether giving up such a big chunk of Evasion is worth it. We all make mistakes from time to time so the question is what lets you get away with mistakes more often.
using 3r1b lioneyes paw is deadly for reflect only for party members or also for me ? and also for a guy that can't afford to create every config of the build is better to craft/buy lioneyes paw 3r1b or 2b2r ?
CULO POWA
Last edited by auea1 on Jul 25, 2014, 12:13:38 PM
Here is my gear :P

"

I'm at lvl 84, 35k DPS LMP, 5K ES. I still have a long way to go. Buy Shav and mirror dagger. Then exalted my shield, one Spell damage or Extra ES slot for crafting, lol xD

Last edited by anhtu1910 on Jul 25, 2014, 12:15:04 PM
"
bodohspam wrote:
not about the life leech, the mana leech i mean without phys dagger
you need a phys dagger or you have to use clarity without a phys dagger
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Kelemn wrote:
the only reason they start with ranger is cause i posted it from my ranger , but you can just remove the 5 ranger nodes and pick the 4 scion spell dmg nodes and same with witch where you pick the 2 16% spell dmg and the 2 10 int nodes and before you ask me what would be the best start it would be scion and if you dont have FULL mirrored gear and can afford to craft a ring with 50 dex on it then witch ( witch has less base dex )
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info