[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
auea1 wrote:
using 3r1b lioneyes paw is deadly for reflect only for party members or also for me ? and also for a guy that can't afford to create every config of the build is better to craft/buy lioneyes paw 3r1b or 2b2r ?
hm its not rly deadly for reflect but i wouldnt play that version for maps anyways your 10x faster with rare boots , or if you dont pick up any map or currency then lioney could be better ,reflect should be alright if you manage your flask right
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
"
auea1 wrote:
using 3r1b lioneyes paw is deadly for reflect only for party members or also for me ? and also for a guy that can't afford to create every config of the build is better to craft/buy lioneyes paw 3r1b or 2b2r ?
hm its not rly deadly for reflect but i wouldnt play that version for maps anyways your 10x faster with rare boots , or if you dont pick up any map or currency then lioney could be better ,reflect should be alright if you manage your flask right
i think that with always perm allocation it s not a bad problem to be a bit slower , and for the colours is better to start with lioneyes 2r2b or 3r1b ?
CULO POWA
"
auea1 wrote:
"
"
auea1 wrote:
i think that with always perm allocation it s not a bad problem to be a bit slower , and for the colours is better to start with lioneyes 2r2b or 3r1b ?
depents what you like more lol , all information is in the guide me personal would use 2b2red over 3r1b for mapping but as i already told you i would use the rare boots instead of all the lyones one dont know what your asking me its a personal thing its rly doesnt matter all i can tell you ist that the 3red1b is the slowest from all of them but will give you the most dmg meaning if your gear isnt as good you would do the most dmg here
Every Class 100
but if you switch between lioneyes and rare boots you have to regret some passive point every time i cant afford it, this is why i wanted to use only a setup , anyway thanks for the answers^^
CULO POWA
"
auea1 wrote:
but if you switch between lioneyes and rare boots you have to regret some passive point every time i cant afford it, this is why i wanted to use only a setup , anyway thanks for the answers^^
why would you need regrets to swap?
Every Class 100
"

Unwavering Stance
"
phoenix4dota wrote:
"

Unwavering Stance
you can do atziri witht he rare boots build aswell
Every Class 100
but i saw in the first page that the 2 version have more than 1 point differents , noy only unwavering stance
CULO POWA
"
Updated the guide with a 4th version and currently the one with the most dps at 200k gmp not buffed its unreal , i added a section where i explain what builds are the best for what sczenario and i updated the screenshots from the other versions

I like the new quide version!

Can you please fix the tree link for the ES SHIELD+RARE BOOTS build?
"
AqUaLoRd wrote:
"
Updated the guide with a 4th version and currently the one with the most dps at 200k gmp not buffed its unreal , i added a section where i explain what builds are the best for what sczenario and i updated the screenshots from the other versions

I like the new quide version!

Can you please fix the tree link for the ES SHIELD+RARE BOOTS build?
ye
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info