[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

Hey, I have a lot of friends who have the mirrored version of the titanium spirit shield that you have for the SpecThrow build, but they ALL have RRB, was just wondering why you decided to go with RRR over RRB?
"
DJayAce wrote:
Hey, I have a lot of friends who have the mirrored version of the titanium spirit shield that you have for the SpecThrow build, but they ALL have RRB, was just wondering why you decided to go with RRR over RRB?
cwdt setup so it last longer
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
I cant find it, whats the bandit quest reward needed for rareboots+shield lowlife build?
+1skill at all difficults?
thanks
"
Crashbndcoot wrote:
I cant find it, whats the bandit quest reward needed for rareboots+shield lowlife build?
+1skill at all difficults?
thanks

Skill Skill Charge
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Hi, awesome build
I'm currently leveling a ranger
I finally got a shav and CoE, but i can't afford atziri acuity, should i go for scion/vaal pact then ?
I don't have mirrored dagger or rings and my shav is just 5L atm so my dps won't be too high, it's possible to handle reflect without instant leech ?
"
Chrono33 wrote:
Hi, awesome build
I finally got a shav and CoE, but i can't afford atziri acuity, should i go for scion/vaal pact then ?
I don't have mirrored dagger or rings and my shav is just 5L atm so my dps won't be too high, it's possible to handle reflect without instant leech ?

IMO, it's impossible. I don't have an acuity either and I die almost instantly to phys reflect. But with max resists at 81 you won't have to worry about ele reflect.
Standard IGN: LaHhRip
Thank you for the fast answer, I just noticed the defensive ranger tree without Acuity, i will try this one :)
"
LaHh wrote:
"
Chrono33 wrote:
Hi, awesome build

IMO, it's impossible. I don't have an acuity either and I die almost instantly to phys reflect. But with max resists at 81 you won't have to worry about ele reflect.
are you using vaal pact ? i cant imagine that you die to reflect with that :o
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
LaHh wrote:
"
Chrono33 wrote:
Hi, awesome build

Get yourself CwDT-IC ^^
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Hello, how would this guide work out with a Solaris Lorica? im thinking i would have to take alot more Energy shield nodes??
I also made a tree somewhat based off of yours? just wondering if this would work?
https://www.poebuilder.com/builds/Tubbehh-dagr-solaris-build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info