[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
Larenak wrote:
"
"
Larenak wrote:
Well, I don't mind going life leech on my Shav and using vaal pact, I know it's less dps but I guess I can still do atziri?

Only 2 pair of corrupted acuity's on xyz (85 ex and 110 ex lol..) If there is pair at 50 ex, yeah id be close (must sell a 6L coil then i got like 10 ex atm)

Pretending I accept less dps by going life leech and vaal pact (and I look for any better dagger like now) what would be the tree and aura setup ? (either scion or ranger, the best in your opinion)
hm , i am not rly expierenced with the budget setup (never used it) so i can only give you the expansiv pov , if you snapshot you should be fine for atziri if you can use your flask properly , passiv would look like this http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAt9byl9tZm10tqKiasZBaUoMJSshGcW-ebqq0DOGIykq18pMn6rodqsM6qW4c3DQKPI6btWxGKjh_xjdmV8kZinJsoqPBxRGWLKYo-vsJMgnB8-wYiEKdow5IVupwu5DW6-722m0Zj_rDbZAb_KvjhAV92RO4kxqPO-F713BWwFGIa2NDL2-nCOL3mhPz6rb38uGdro9Gpyvb1HBSmZoRL8LsGmwdFOtjtMVHBvPd-tKX0CsKX2oXL1b1wQBk54bRuT7bGlXWJLDbbhB7gKR94_VLvjpciot6 get lioneys paw use empower purity of light and purity of fire get +1 gems in the boots use lvl 20 purity of fire and lvl 3 empower and atziri should be a joke

Aww, I don't plan on snapshotting since it wont be a reality soon enough... So purity of light - purity of fire - empower - reduced mana, then which aura can I run without the snapshot?
not many disci , wrath maybe forget the empower then
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
"
Crackmonster wrote:
That's simply not true. Before 20% mutiplier points you have 777, adding another 20 increases your damage by 797/777 = 2.57%

Spelldamage nodes, well let's assume your build, there is a 360% multiplier for physical, and 468% multiplier for elemental. 360-468 = 108. So your real multiplier given weight of physical damage vs elemental, based on your picture in non-snapshot es boots es shield, is: 360 + 108* 0.81 = 447.

Therefore, 1% increased spell damage increases your damage by 777/447-1 = 73% more than 1% crit multiplier. SD is 1.73 times better than multiplier at your gear level with your build, before dagger nodes. That is also why the adder's touch nodes aren't that strong. I do believe the character pane could be wrong and your actual crit multiplier is a bit lower but haven't looked into it, at least SD be 1.5 times better still if that was the case.

spell dmg is only increase and not more but i have to switch to the spelll dmg nodes anyways when someone crafts the spell dmg tyranical dagger

Multiplier and spelldamage each stack up to a multiplier of their own. What i showed you was that at your current levels, SD was 1,73% better per point(which now after adjustment of crit functionality becomes only 1.73/1.5 - 1 = 15% better), not mentioning that your build only gets 20% of it with no good multiplier nodes left.

I just wanted to see if you had something to say, hopefully have a good discussion, but if there is nothing else i am missing, then it's a fact that witch is better at 100 with your gear.

I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jul 11, 2014, 12:49:29 AM
"
Crackmonster wrote:
"
"
Crackmonster wrote:
That's simply not true. Before 20% mutiplier points you have 777, adding another 20 increases your damage by 797/777 = 2.57%

Spelldamage nodes, well let's assume your build, there is a 360% multiplier for physical, and 468% multiplier for elemental. 360-468 = 108. So your real multiplier given weight of physical damage vs elemental, based on your picture in non-snapshot es boots es shield, is: 360 + 108* 0.81 = 447.

Therefore, 1% increased spell damage increases your damage by 777/447-1 = 73% more than 1% crit multiplier. SD is 1.73 times better than multiplier at your gear level with your build, before dagger nodes. That is also why the adder's touch nodes aren't that strong. I do believe the character pane could be wrong and your actual crit multiplier is a bit lower but haven't looked into it, at least SD be 1.5 times better still if that was the case.

spell dmg is only increase and not more but i have to switch to the spelll dmg nodes anyways when someone crafts the spell dmg tyranical dagger

Multiplier and spelldamage each stack up to a multiplier of their own. What i showed you was that at your current levels, SD was 1,73% better per point(which now after adjustment of crit functionality becomes only 1.73/1.5 - 1 = 15% better), not mentioning that your build only gets 20% of it with no good multiplier nodes left.

I just wanted to see if you had something to say, hopefully have a good discussion, but if there is nothing else i am missing, then it's a fact that witch is better at 100 with your gear.

yes witch right now with a lvl 100 passiv tree would be the best possible tree without iron reflex + grace i think i wont add it to the passiv trees cause the lvl requirment wouldnt attract anyone to make the build ^.^
Every Class 100
That's alright, maybe i'll do a tiny guide there, for those like myself who will do everything to always play witch, and tell them to come gaze at your gear here if they want to see the leetz.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
That's alright, maybe i'll do a tiny guide there, for those like myself who will do everything to always play witch, and tell them to come gaze at your gear here if they want to see the leetz.
you have to belvl 97 that the build is better then scion or ranger + we are talking abour 2k dps diffrence from my testings

EDIT: i just found out that if you would use a 21 haste or grace you would actually need 2 dex points meaning the scion or ranger tree is better lol ( saying you got Everything mirrored )and not getting 34+dex on a ring cause the witch base dex is lower then rangers or scions lol
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Jul 11, 2014, 4:41:39 AM
That's why i said you needed dex on one item instead of int, wrote exactly that about haste and witch lower dex earlier :P, and the build is still ahead by something like 4% es, and around those 5% damage, plus a good amount of mana. With the tyranical /glypic dagger that advantage dwindles to around 2-4% damage.

It's not that much, but it's still better, slightly more damage, es and mana, all about optimizing. Also one has gotta keep in mind that anyone who really wants to optimize their character and get that 1000k ex++ of gear is probably gonna hit 97 eventually, they won't die and they can just run public high maps all day long till they get there in a few months. There is no reason for people who go with this topend gear to pick the lesser end-build, in my mind.

It's all good, i'm just happy i can play witch and not be gimped, personally i think the scion randger and shadow all look much uglier than the witch, i'd even take a couple of % dps loss to play her.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jul 11, 2014, 11:36:33 AM
i'm thinking about my build using prism guardian, if i mirror fyndel boots that has only 2 resist , i have less lightning resist , so what are the best combo of rings for the prism guardian version ? to have all resist full capped . and also prism guardian version is a good choice for this build in your opinion ? or is better if i change for the other versions with more ES ?
CULO POWA
Personally, I think the best version is with the lioneye's paws. Stun immunity + still being able to evade attacks/reflect is godly. If you're going to mirror something, either mirror flubby's or kaiserin's shield. If you make a wander you'll be running rainbowstrides, if you make spectral throw you'll be running lioneye's, in my opinion boots are not a good slot to mirror, same as belt.

The discussion about the witch vs scion vs ranger passive tree should take into consideration the version without unwavering stance as well, and see which version is better. Looking at it real quick, it seems like witch will lack either dex, str or both and will have to pick up a node. That's just my gut feeling though, I didn't look at it in detail.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Last edited by stzbttln on Jul 11, 2014, 4:56:33 PM
"
stzbttln wrote:
Personally, I think the best version is with the lioneye's paws. Stun immunity + still being able to evade attacks/reflect is godly. If you're going to mirror something, either mirror flubby's or kaiserin's shield. If you make a wander you'll be running rainbowstrides, if you make spectral throw you'll be running lioneye's, in my opinion boots are not a good slot to mirror, same as belt.

The discussion about the witch vs scion vs ranger passive tree should take into consideration the version without unwavering stance as well, and see which version is better. Looking at it real quick, it seems like witch will lack either dex, str or both and will have to pick up a node. That's just my gut feeling though, I didn't look at it in detail.
why would you wanna mirror kais shield mana reg is completly waisted same as flubbys cold res is with flubbys diamond rings already having tons of cold res , 6% block from axn shield is huge thats6 %less reflect
Every Class 100
"
"
stzbttln wrote:

why would you wanna mirror kais shield mana reg is completly waisted same as flubbys cold res is with flubbys diamond rings already having tons of cold res , 6% block from axn shield is huge thats6 %less reflect

Yeah that's another option I forgot to mention. My point was that any of those 3 + lioneye's paws would be better than the prism guardian version with ES boots in my opinion.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info