[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

Hey Fyndel, now that you are playing no-snapshot version of the build, which version of the three you suggested are you currently using?
"
Choginator wrote:
Hey Fyndel, now that you are playing no-snapshot version of the build, which version of the three you suggested are you currently using?
i am using es shield + es boots with my ranger and using es shield + lioneys paw with my scion , prism guardian is nice for auras maybe when new big patch comes new auras come ( maybe ) then prism can be awesome
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
zanosaur wrote:
Hi, y do u take increase spell dmg nodes? and y pain attunement?

ST is an attack not a spell right?
cause i am using a unique called crown of eyes that makes spell dmg increase my attack dmg ( phys+ ele dmg ) and is super op and pain attument to make it even more cause we are lowlife
Every Class 100
getting closer to Fyndel gear level :D

Spoiler

still a loooong way to go..but one day I will make it haha
Which of the three amulets do you recommend the most? And how important is it to have life leech in gear?
hi,Fyndel
First,i have to say that's an awesome build
and i have some question
what would you try and immediately upgrade right now if you were me?(except for my diamond ring)
I only have like 20ex atm
Gears(I would buy a ring to replace my diamond ring immediately if i found one)
Spoiler

passives(lv 91)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0MfQ5IEH8RLxGWFy8ZihnXGo8c3B0UHaoksCj6Kjgtgy2oL288jkNjRnFHBkrIVdZWLVbqVvVXyVj1WfNaUlyKX2pjQ2TnZp5uqm-ecFJwVnC7cU17133jf8aApIMJhtGIQohrj0aP-pAbkn2TJ5cGl9CYb5mamhOaz5tdm7Wdo53EoqOnCKiaqW6sf7GQtAy0xbXytve3MbfWuJO5PsAawFHBxcHzwuzDOsNtxKLGnspK2RPbWdtu29ThiOOE5c_quutj6-7sGPKX8uHz6vba-tL7Cfyr

I use life leech+faster projectile+gmp+pcoc+increase crit dmg
have 24k Dps/36k with wed 5.7k es
The reason why i don't use wed is that i would die to ele reflect if the monster pack is too big
Last edited by sphinx168 on Jun 23, 2014, 10:18:50 AM
"
sphinx168 wrote:
hi,Fyndel
and i have some question
what would you try and immediately upgrade right now if you were me?(except for my diamond ring)
Spoiler

passives(lv 91)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0MfQ5IEH8RLxGWFy8ZihnXGo8c3B0UHaoksCj6Kjgtgy2oL288jkNjRnFHBkrIVdZWLVbqVvVXyVj1WfNaUlyKX2pjQ2TnZp5uqm-ecFJwVnC7cU17133jf8aApIMJhtGIQohrj0aP-pAbkn2TJ5cGl9CYb5mamhOaz5tdm7Wdo53EoqOnCKiaqW6sf7GQtAy0xbXytve3MbfWuJO5PsAawFHBxcHzwuzDOsNtxKLGnspK2RPbWdtu29ThiOOE5c_quutj6-7sGPKX8uHz6vba-tL7Cfyr

The reason why i don't use wed is that i would die to ele reflect if the monster pack is too big
mirrored dagger+ 1lvl of gems boots
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Jun 23, 2014, 11:20:25 AM
"
Choginator wrote:
Which of the three amulets do you recommend the most? And how important is it to have life leech in gear?
after you get acuity life leech isnt important anymore bloodrage with enhance will be enogh for almost everything + coe , i would pick 1 of the spell dmg amulet you like the most
Every Class 100
"
sphinx168 wrote:
hi,Fyndel
and i have some question
Spoiler

passives(lv 91)

20 ex so maybe no mirrored dagger.. 9 crit, 2 APS dagger plays a lot nicer. Legacy Malis as well.

Shore up res and if you can fit in Purity of Fire and Lightning, that is a way to remove the problem of ele reflect with Vaal Pact. You probs have to remove Haste but you get to use WED so meh.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jun 23, 2014, 11:32:54 AM
just chaosed this lol, not hybrid %

bad only slot for speed or crit
@_inQontrol lvl 100 Ambush
gear, tree: http://poebuilder.com/#builds/inqontrol-inq001
or http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/797034
Last edited by ex_vitek on Jun 23, 2014, 6:28:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account: