[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
stzbttln wrote:
"
swib wrote:
I had a nice shield that I already sold for 50ex, not kinda a mirroed one but I can grab a idea of which one likes.

I miss the ES only, not too much the spell damage to be honest. I used him to snapshot, but now I cant do that anymore. I'm glad I dont do that anymore, it piss me off snapshot every instance and they will remove it next patch.

Fyndel already showed that is possible to not use prism guardian, but not with my gem setup. Not saying mine is best - which isnt. I miss the ES a lot, but I really like the 82% elemental resistance.

Running 5 x 60% auras without snapshotting is the way to go in my opinion, and that's what I use as well. I agree snapshotting is a bitch to do and that's why I don't do it personally.

When you get currency, I'd suggest getting a high ES shield with resists, and try to cap resist on rings to drop the 3 purities. also, skipping unwavering stance and using lioneye's paws allows you to keep the possibility of evading attacks, coupled with enfeeble this means you get hit far less. It also helps a lot for reflect, much more than 82% resists. I actually think this might be where you reflect problems are coming from.

But I just said that reflect problem was solved. I just cant sustain the two reflect together phys + ele in a map. But if I drop weapon elemental damage and use life leech gem I can, I think. At least I could sustain three reflect when I used it before in place of projectile speed, but was not with loath bane.

It can be done, but I already mirroed a dagger no one mirroed yet, 2r and 1g, I dont know yet if that would be possible, since people mirror another colours. Maybe it was a error that cannot be undone, I would have to analyse with calm after.

But I'm really happy with the build and my setup (even if not optimal). if I grab 7k ES with this setup (don't know if its possible without legacy shav)... I would solo everything I think, maybe even uber atziri would be doable. Atm I have 5.7k ES and I dont have ES on ammy neither in rings, my discipline are level 20 and my rainbow strides has 147% ES, but rainbow strides even a perfect one would not give me a lot of ES too.

Even if it's not optimal it suits my playstyle a lot and I live in Brazil desync here is a bitch, my normal ping are between 150˜280ms, it depends in how the server are, 150 are so rare and in a party it increases a lot. So i need to be the more safe possible without rely too much in doge and skills, like whirling blades. Because even if I use it, the probability my char goes back to the same position before are considerable.

If you see the setup from Fyndel he cast immortal call manually, I cant rely too much in theses things, neither try to dodge too much with whirling blades some elemental projectiles skills.

But I got you, since my ES will go a lot higher, maybe I could afford to lose the 82% elemental resistance since the ES would be higher enough to compensate it. I just dont know about the gems setups. I will analyse it after... anyway I cant spent too much currency in my mistakes, the build are strong and work even with my mistakes, maybe I should go foward and spent in what would benefit me in what I already done, rather than try to solving my dumb things.
Last edited by swib on Jun 18, 2014, 10:11:58 PM
"
swib wrote:
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
swib wrote:
I had a nice shield that I already sold for 50ex, not kinda a mirroed one but I can grab a idea of which one likes.

I miss the ES only, not too much the spell damage to be honest. I used him to snapshot, but now I cant do that anymore. I'm glad I dont do that anymore, it piss me off snapshot every instance and they will remove it next patch.

Fyndel already showed that is possible to not use prism guardian, but not with my gem setup. Not saying mine is best - which isnt. I miss the ES a lot, but I really like the 82% elemental resistance.

Running 5 x 60% auras without snapshotting is the way to go in my opinion, and that's what I use as well. I agree snapshotting is a bitch to do and that's why I don't do it personally.

When you get currency, I'd suggest getting a high ES shield with resists, and try to cap resist on rings to drop the 3 purities. also, skipping unwavering stance and using lioneye's paws allows you to keep the possibility of evading attacks, coupled with enfeeble this means you get hit far less. It also helps a lot for reflect, much more than 82% resists. I actually think this might be where you reflect problems are coming from.

But I just said that reflect problem was solved. I just cant sustain the two reflect together phys + ele in a map. But if I drop weapon elemental damage and use life leech gem I can, I think. At least I could sustain three reflect when I used it before in place of projectile speed, but was not with loath bane.

It can be done, but I already mirroed a dagger no one mirroed yet, 2r and 1g, I dont know yet if that would be possible, since people mirror another colours. Myabe it was a error that cannot be undone, I would have to analyse with calm after.

But I'm really happy with the build and my setup (even if not optimal). if I grab 7k ES with this setup (don't know if its possible without legacy shav)... I would solo everything I think, maybe even uber atziri would be doable. Atm I have 5.7k ES and I dont have ES on ammy neither in rings, my discipline are level 20 and my rainbow strides has 147% ES, but rainbow strides even a perfect one would not give me a lot of ES too.

If you want real es you need to leave Prism Guardian behind and move to an es shield.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Tought a bit.

I have atm +69% all res with prism + rainbow

Which makes me stay in town with:

12% fire
42% cold
72% lightning

If I mirror the shield I could get +16 all resists. With passives I would get +16 all resists too. Total 32% all resists only.

If I use another taming I would get +25 all resists. Which leaves me with +57% all resists. I get less than actual 69%.

I would remain with

0% fire
30% cold
60% lightning

If I use doryani light version I would get +30 cold and +30 fire.

Shield gives 45 fire resists. So I would get 75% fire resist. Which is what I need.
Cold I would get only 60%, and Lightning would remain 60%, unless I divine a bit my shavronnes to get a bit more.

Or I could use the physical version which would leave me with only lightning subcapped. Still I dont know if it's a good idea not having 75% resists capped. And mirror a belt I think would be a waste, the physical version are a bit close to the mirrored version, without the +40 ES but with leech.

Any of you running with less than 60% all resist?

To solve the problem of lack of accuracy in the two rings I tought in using projectile weakness on cast on damage taken. My Loath bane are R R G, so cast when damage taken + immortal call + projectitle weakness would be a good idea, since it lower the evasion against projectiles and raise a bit my damage too.

Think DPS would be OK even if the DPS tooltip wouldnt look pretty, because two tamings increase damage a bit I think and so do the projectile weakness. Atziri would not be too effective though.

Ofc this would be a really cheaper version and less optimal than fyndel showed us. Any idea about it guys?
Last edited by swib on Jun 21, 2014, 4:16:53 AM
"
swib wrote:
Tought a bit.

I have atm with +69 resists with prism + rainbow

Which makes me stay in town with:

12% fire
42% cold
72% lightning

If I mirror the shield I could get +16 all resists. With passives I would get +16 all resists too. Total 32% all resists only.

If I use another taming I would get +25 all resists. Which leaves me with +57% all resists. I get less than actual 69%.

I would remain with

0% fire
30% cold
60% lightning

If I use doryani light version I would get +30 cold and +30 fire.

Shield gives 45 fire resists. So I would get 75% fire resist. Which is what I need.
Cold I would get only 60%, and Lightning would remain 60%, unless I divine a bit my shavronnes to get a bit more.

Or I could use the physical version which would leave me with only lightning subcapped. Still I dont know if it's a good idea not having 75% resists capped. And mirror a belt I think would be a waste, the physical version are a bit close to the mirrored version, without the +40 ES but with leech.

Any of you running with less than 60% all resist?

To solve the problem of lack of accuracy in the two rings I tought in using projectile weakness on cast on damage taken. My Loath bane are R R G, so cast when damage taken + immortal call + projectitle weakness would be a good idea, since it lower the evasion against projectiles and raise a bit my damage too.

Ofc this would be a really cheaper version and less optimal than fyndel showed us. Any idea about it guys?

The version I use is

The lightning on Shav fills in the remaining resist to even them out. (mine is 39% roll)

You definitely want to cap out your resists at max. (so build your gear around that)

You'll get a bit higher es on a Standard shield as they use the legacy flat es mod instead, can also get a fair bit higher if you use a copy a different base. (rather than the 10% spell dmg implicit - just depends what you're looking for)
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

The version I use is

The lightning on Shav fills in the remaining resist to even them out. (mine is 39% roll)

You definitely want to cap out your resists at max. (so build your gear around that)

You'll get a bit higher es on a Standard shield as they use the legacy flat es mod instead, can also get a fair bit higher if you use a copy a different base. (rather than the 10% spell dmg implicit - just depends what you're looking for)

I think we dont have a shield so good in standard yet.

http://poe.xyz.is/search/oromakiminohin

I might have searched wrong though.
"
swib wrote:

You have a choice of

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/515441
Block Chance

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/855274/
Mana Regen

No res heavy mirror spell dmg shields though, ngl - the best option for you is drop a taming get a ring with like 50 all res on it or just copy Fyndel's setup.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jun 21, 2014, 4:52:48 AM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
swib wrote:

You have a choice of

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/515441
Block Chance

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/855274/
Mana Regen

No res heavy mirror spell dmg shields though, ngl - the best option for you is drop a taming get a ring with like 50 all res on it or just copy Fyndel's setup.

Or wait ambush ends, and mirror their shield, I have to think about it. Thought to had reached a solution, but seems that not yet :S.

Copy Fyndel setup is fine, just the currency isnt for me. All the slots are mirroed things, I just have Loath Bane mirroed yet. Is just not like I could do it now - oh ok, lets just mirror theses 4/5 remaining items...
Last edited by swib on Jun 21, 2014, 12:29:44 PM
Hi, y do u take increase spell dmg nodes? and y pain attunement?

ST is an attack not a spell right?
Ign: Zanosaur
"
zanosaur wrote:

Haven't seen this one in a while :D

lol
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
zanosaur wrote:

Haven't seen this one in a while :D

lol

Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppppppp
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info