[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
reaperpi wrote:
Fyndel, here's the build I was talking about: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/938621

It's a very different concept, but he basically used the blood magic keystone along with mjolnir to get lots of auras empowered without needing to snapshot.

Obviously its a mjolnir build, but it raises some interesting ideas that I hadn't seen before. I'd love to hear your thoughts.
his survivability is dog
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
BeaRx525 wrote:
Ventors amulet is also an alternative
its also quite a bit less than Kevs, AXNs, or Gryms.

The lower crit chance doesn't really matter that much but does the extra acc actually add up to as much as an extra 3% crit multiplier?

I doubt the accuracy matters much since you eventually get it on rings as well and it has very steep diminishing returns. BTW I will end up mirroring kevshienz carrion braid. It has the highest rolls and is the cheapest to mirror currently at 55ex, AXN's is 75 ex (60ex with previous mirror discount) and apparently ventor's is 35ex but it is clearly weaker.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
BeaRx525 wrote:
Ventors amulet is also an alternative
its also quite a bit less than Kevs, AXNs, or Gryms.

The lower crit chance doesn't really matter that much but does the extra acc actually add up to as much as an extra 3% crit multiplier?

I doubt the accuracy matters much since you eventually get it on rings as well and it has very steep diminishing returns. BTW I will end up mirroring kevshienz carrion braid. It has the highest rolls and is the cheapest to mirror currently at 55ex, AXN's is 75 ex (60ex with previous mirror discount) and apparently ventor's is 35ex but it is clearly weaker.

Yeah I agree, I'll be mirroring the same on after Ambush ends.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Tried yesterday a map 78 with reflect and cast when damage taken worked well. Though I'm using it lvl 1 now and without enduring cry linked, I'm using increased duration.

I think the problem was the double reflect phys + ele. Because I sustained well against a double phys reflect using granite + atziri flasks.

But like you noticed, I didnt got the 35+% and 45+% multiplier from the tree yet. So I think maybe I can one hit kill myself if I grab theses ones. I dont know, I will have to test this someday, but will take so long, I'm level 92 atm, I will not level up this much soon.

My current passive tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0OPBB_EVARlhRxFy8YsBmKGo8c3B0UHaoksCj6LKYtHy2oL280CjdmO-E8jj-bQqNDY0SBRnFHBkyzUDBV1lb1V8lY9VnzXIpfamNDZOdmnm0Zb55wVnC7cU1yqXYIe9d9435Zf8aApIMJhtGIQot6j0aP-pAbkNaSfZMnl9CYb5oTms-btZ3En8uio6cIpyusqrGQtAy0xbcxt9a4k7k-u9bAGsHFwfPC7MM6w23GnspK2RPbWdte227b1Nvn3CPhiOL35c_qGOq66-7sGPF28uH22vcy-Ov60vsJ

Thinking about doing this:

- Remove the +30 dex (that I need)
- Remove 10%recovery + 10% ES
- Get Ballistic Mastery from ranger that gives me 30 dex too, plus projectile damage and speed

So I could drop projectile speed gem and use faster attacks. What do you think?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0OPBB_EZYUcRcvGLAZihqPHNwdFB2qJLAo-iymLR8tgy2oL280CjdmO-E8jj-bQqNDY0SBRnFHBkyzUDBV1lb1V8lY9VnzXIpfamNDZOdmnm0Zb55wVnC7cU1yqXYIe9d943_GgKSDCYbRiEKLeo9Gj_qQG5DWkn2TJ5cGl9CYb5oTms-btZ3En8uio6cIpyusqrGQtAy0xbcxt9a4k7k-wBrBxcHzwuzDOsNtxKLGnspK2RPbWdte227b1Nvn3CPhiOL35c_qGOq66-7sGPF28uH22vcy-Ov60vsJ

Or I could remain with my original tree and level up projectile speed to 20, put it 1/20 and increase level until I like the range. Actually I dont like very much how far it goes, our dps counts when it travels max and back, it takes too long to come back and I feel that I'm killing what I dont see and dont get a clue what i'm dropping so far away. I dont like that feeling very much.

Since you are a ranger and you already have this passive, I think you already passed by all theses variables and used projectile speed too.

What you think about it?

About mirroring, I'm thinking about mirror kevshienz ammy, but he has a nice version without spell damage that has 6% life leech, but if I mirror AXN rings I get 4% life leech, so I dont know if 6% of ammy would be so useful. Sure I cant mirror it all at once, atm I can only mirror the ammy, but its better think futher...
Last edited by swib on Jun 18, 2014, 8:09:11 PM
Enhanced blood rage already gives a crazy amount of life leech. Getting more on rings won't help you that much because you will stil probably have to swap WED for life leech gem in reflect maps anyway to be safe. Personally, I will mirror kevshien's and for rings i'll probably go with KiPad's eventually. Having at least 1 taming makes a huge difference in parties too since you don't exactly 1 shot everything, but your following shots all do much more damage bcause everything is ignited, shocked and frozen.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
looks like king joffrey to me
Rampage Rank 7 lv 100 BONJWA_TOP_DAWG
Talisman SC Rank 7 Lv 100 LaBonjwa_Neymar
"
stzbttln wrote:
Enhanced blood rage already gives a crazy amount of life leech. Getting more on rings won't help you that much because you will stil probably have to swap WED for life leech gem in reflect maps anyway to be safe. Personally, I will mirror kevshien's and for rings i'll probably go with KiPad's eventually. Having at least 1 taming makes a huge difference in parties too since you don't exactly 1 shot everything, but your following shots all do much more damage bcause everything is ignited, shocked and frozen.

Atm I cant use enhanced without roll 4 off colours in my CoE and lose elemental weakness, that I like very much against boss and rares... that usually have a lot of ele resists.

And it would consume even more mana from one aura of mine, atm is haste, but I could swap haste to purity of ice, since it has less mana reservation anyways. But still would consume a lot of mana I think.

My gem setup atm:

maybe if I use only purity of elements (tough I think I would not cap resists). But I really like the 82% max elemental resitances. I mean, I'm squishy as hell, with almost none armor and zero evasion... It's good to tanky elemental damage at least.

With axn rings I would get 4% leech, which its better than use enhanced at lvl 3 and a bit less than a lvl 4. Axn rings have all elemental resistance that I would need to if I drop taming.

I like taming too, but it dont have accuracy and I'm scion atm, so I dont have the 20% accuracy in the begin of tree. So it kinda sucks not have a lot of accuracy.

PS.: two gems in ST and the boots are only to farm dominus, I dont use it doing maps.
Last edited by swib on Jun 18, 2014, 9:17:10 PM
Even without enhance, I meant that blood rage alone and CoE give enough leech to not need more on rings, and that even if you have 4% on rings you would still have to swap to life leech gem in a reflect map, so it's kind of a wasted stat to get it on rings in my opinion. BTW your gem set up is a an absolute mess lol no offense. Before mirroring rings you should definitely mirror an ES shield. I used to use prism guardian too but I use havoc weaver now and i will never look back.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
I had a nice shield that I already sold for 50ex, not kinda a mirroed one but I can grab a idea of which one likes.

I miss the ES only, not too much the spell damage to be honest. I used him to snapshot, but now I cant do that anymore. I'm glad I dont do that anymore, it piss me off snapshot every instance and they will remove it next patch.

Fyndel already showed that is possible to not use prism guardian, but not with my gem setup. Not saying mine is best - which isnt. I miss the ES a lot, but I really like the 82% elemental resistance.
Last edited by swib on Jun 18, 2014, 9:34:00 PM
"
swib wrote:
I had a nice shield that I already sold for 50ex, not kinda a mirroed one but I can grab a idea of which one likes.

I miss the ES only, not too much the spell damage to be honest. I used him to snapshot, but now I cant do that anymore. I'm glad I dont do that anymore, it piss me off snapshot every instance and they will remove it next patch.

Fyndel already showed that is possible to not use prism guardian, but not with my gem setup. Not saying mine is best - which isnt. I miss the ES a lot, but I really like the 82% elemental resistance.

Running 5 x 60% auras without snapshotting is the way to go in my opinion, and that's what I use as well. I agree snapshotting is a bitch to do and that's why I don't do it personally.

When you get currency, I'd suggest getting a high ES shield with resists, and try to cap resist on rings to drop the 3 purities. also, skipping unwavering stance and using lioneye's paws allows you to keep the possibility of evading attacks, coupled with enfeeble this means you get hit far less. It also helps a lot for reflect, much more than 82% resists. I actually think this might be where you reflect problems are coming from.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info