[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
lik4n wrote:
Hi Fyndel, here i have some questions

1) the % mana leech on Crown of eyes, does it matters?

2) instead of your shield, can i use Prism Guardian? i say this because other guy uses almost the same gear as you but he uses an Auxium and a Prism Guardian, and i really dont know if it helps, also because you said that more level on your gems is better too.

well, i think thats all i need, thanks a lot.

1. Only if mana

2. Yeah but it's not optimal if you are BM, it's a waste of ES.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Hi guys, im going to play this insane build, can someone explain which class is best for minmax in bm build and why? sry but cant catch fyndel ingame.
Can you do uber atziri without the acuity gloves and mirrored items?
IGN @Holy_Freeze @Ragnar
"
GodlikeViz wrote:
Hi guys, im going to play this insane build, can someone explain which class is best for minmax in bm build and why? sry but cant catch fyndel ingame.
at lvl 100 witch , if you lvl witch from lvl 1 with this build you gonna struggle cause the witch starts with ES and no crit chance or auras witch is 4 spell dmg + 1 passiv point better then scion
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Sybell wrote:
Can you do uber atziri without the acuity gloves and mirrored items?
ofc easy people do uber on rampage with my build all day
Every Class 100
those 2 16% spell dmg nodes at witch start means 32% phy dmg with coe right?
Ign: Zanosaur
"
zanosaur wrote:

No, it means 32% attack damage. Which means you increase both the physical and the elemental part of your spectral throw attack.
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
"
zanosaur wrote:

No, it means 32% attack damage. Which means you increase both the physical and the elemental part of your spectral throw attack.

ah right. ty!
Ign: Zanosaur
Hey Alex, I have a few gear/build related questions as I dont understand jack shit as per why my DPS is low as hell.

I sit at 21k with GMP/Faster Projectiles and about 35k with Add. Accuracy and LMP(This is with 3 Frenzy and 5 Power charges), while some people with worse gear do almost double. :<

I run Vitality till I get high enough level to get the Lust for Carnage ring, but then I'll use Anger obviously.

Thanks in advance, I really like the build though!
Last edited by imbsetius on Oct 10, 2014, 6:07:01 AM
"
imbsetius wrote:
Hey Alex, I have a few gear/build related questions as I dont understand jack shit as per why my DPS is low as hell.

I sit at 21k with GMP/Faster Projectiles and about 35k with Add. Accuracy and LMP(This is with 3 Frenzy and 5 Power charges), while some people with worse gear do almost double. :<

I run Vitality till I get high enough level to get the Lust for Carnage ring, but then I'll use Anger obviously.

Thanks in advance, I really like the build though!
your shield doesnt have spell dmg and rings are both not diamond + amulet not legacy crit multi hm are you maybe not on lowlife when using bloodrage? + your probably to lowlvl
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info