[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
"
imbsetius wrote:
Hey Alex, I have a few gear/build related questions as I dont understand jack shit as per why my DPS is low as hell.

I sit at 21k with GMP/Faster Projectiles and about 35k with Add. Accuracy and LMP(This is with 3 Frenzy and 5 Power charges), while some people with worse gear do almost double. :<

I run Vitality till I get high enough level to get the Lust for Carnage ring, but then I'll use Anger obviously.

Thanks in advance, I really like the build though!
your shield doesnt have spell dmg and rings are both not diamond + amulet not legacy crit multi hm are you maybe not on lowlife when using bloodrage? + your probably to lowlvl

I'm on low life, I benefit from the IAS boost I get from Bloodrage, right now I'm level 88.
The market for good Diamond rings and shields with high spelldmg that are not super expensive, is quite dry, but you reckon that if I get those, it'll boost my damage output?

This is on Rampage btw. :)
Last edited by imbsetius on Oct 10, 2014, 6:20:29 AM
Imbsetius you have no reason to use CoE at all :D

You lack in terms of Crit, Spell Dmg and Phys on Ammy + Shield

I'd upgrade Shield, Dagger (2aps, 9crit), Jewellery
In this order :)
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
Imbsetius you have no reason to use CoE at all :D

You lack in terms of Crit, Spell Dmg and Phys on Ammy + Shield

I'd upgrade Shield, Dagger (2aps, 9crit), Jewellery
In this order :)

Well, since it dropped for me, why wouldnt I, lol.

Anyhow, I'll look into upgrading my items, thanks for the fast responses. :)
Poor man LL mana ST post here.

As you can see I don't have the best gear and I'm currently on rampage. Only level 79
Here's my tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0NfA48DkgQfxEvEVARlhRxFy8ZihqPHNwdFB1PHaoksCj6Kwos4S0fLYMtqC9vNblDY0ZxRwZV1lfJWPVZ81yKXfJfamBDY0Nk52aeb55wUnBWcLtw1XFNcql943_GgKSCx4MJhtGJ049GkBuQVZMnlSCXBpoTms-btZ3EoqOnCKcrrGasqrGQtAy297cxt9a4k7k-wBrBxcHzwzrEosaeykrYdtkT21nb1Nvn4YjqGOq66-7sGPLh9tr3Mvjr-tL7CQ==

Currently getting the aura nodes down by US/BM area so that I can (according to the thread) run wrath/disc on life in my boots. Otherwise, I'm really not sure where to go from here aside from finish getting up the passives I need to enhance my survival/dps. I currently have to run purities because i don't know if i'd be able to sustain without the leech from auxium so i'm missing tons of res and i have lioneyes so there's no res from my boots either. I don't even have capped cold res and have to maintain my sapphire flask to make sure I don't RIP myself.
Basically looking for any ways to improve my current setup. Shavs and acuities as of now are out of the question as they are way out of my price range but any other suggestions or things to work toward for upgrades would be greatly appreciated, thanks :)
Respec
run wit a RF (3ex) Build to 90 without dying and respec again
hi guys, here is my passive tree at lvl87. i plan to give atziri a try at lvl 90ish. just wondering what would be the best for it. since im on rampage and prob wont have acuilty for a while, i spent 6 pts to get vaal pact, just wondering should i keep it or respc it out for something else? i can map fine w/o vaal pact as long as its not reflect mobs.

cheers

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBDXwOPA5IES8RUBGWFHEXLxmKGo8bJRzcHRQdTx2qJbwnCyj6KjgrCizhLR8tgzBUNbk26DpSPT4_m0KjRnFHBkuuVdZXyVivWfNcil3yX2pjQ2TnZp5tGW-ecFJwVnDVcql4DX3jfll_xoCkgwmDtonTj0aQG5J9kyeVIJcGmG-aE5u1n8uio6cIpyupbqxmrKq0DLb3uJO5PsAawcXB88M6xKLKSth22Vva3dvU2-fcI9-K37Dfv-GI5c_pAuoY6rrr7uwY8uH22vcy-Ov60vsJ
Ign: Zanosaur
Maybe this has been answered but y no pain attunement on witch tree if using coe?
Pain Attunement is More

CoE only affects Increased/Decreased
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
Can anything even close to this build be done for less than 50 ex? More like 10 ex? I don't know how people get such currency, I must be missing something.
Check Chundras Phys Crit ST, but even 10ex will be hard

Dagger 2ex
5l Coil 3ex
Jewellery 2-3ex
Malignaros 1ex
Rats Nest + Boots 1ex

Could work :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info