[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

reuploaded the uber video cause it was bugged for a week
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Hey fyndel

I recently rolled

5 off color is it worth keeping? Or is there any way I can make the build work without power charge on crit?

Also, to reroll the color would it be better to use Vorici or spamming chromes?
"
chaosx5x wrote:
Hey fyndel

I recently rolled

5 off color is it worth keeping? Or is there any way I can make the build work without power charge on crit?

Also, to reroll the color would it be better to use Vorici or spamming chromes?
hm you could use that shavs for a budget char with lifeleech gem and use ass mark for power charges but wouldnt be any good cause you loose clear speed time and socket and about vorici i would use him but only for 3-4socket items nothing more
Every Class 100
I need to run one purity to cap res. Would you choose ice or lightning? Also, is it worth it to recolor shavs and skip LGOH gem and instead use 6 points in carnage cluster when im lvl 94? (using LGOH gem atm).
whats better in 1.2.3;

Fyndel´s LL Bloodmagic Wander 100k GMP+CHAIN Dps

OR

Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow (this build)

"
sc0rp404 wrote:
whats better in 1.2.3;

Fyndel´s LL Bloodmagic Wander 100k GMP+CHAIN Dps

OR

Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow (this build)

the one that you like more both will be 1 shoting anything , for atziri spectral throw
Every Class 100
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
I need to run one purity to cap res. Would you choose ice or lightning? Also, is it worth it to recolor shavs and skip LGOH gem and instead use 6 points in carnage cluster when im lvl 94? (using LGOH gem atm).
would use lgoh early lvls and then skip when you have enogh points for purity i would use ice cause of herald of ice aoe splash dmg making reflect less gay or if you do shrine/palace maps alot then purity of light doesnt rly matter
Every Class 100
Hi Alex,

I've been having a lot of problems with ele reflect mob packs even with LL gem, and since i'm in rampage, i won't be able to get acuity anytime soon, so should i invest 6 points into getting vaal pact on tree or is there any other ways around it?
Ign: Zanosaur
"
zanosaur wrote:
Hi Alex,

I've been having a lot of problems with ele reflect mob packs even with LL gem, and since i'm in rampage, i won't be able to get acuity anytime soon, so should i invest 6 points into getting vaal pact on tree or is there any other ways around it?
vaal pact or acuity no way around it
Every Class 100
"
"
zanosaur wrote:
Hi Alex,

vaal pact or acuity no way around it

kk thx,
Ign: Zanosaur

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info